Kommentare
Thread: Age of War
SwitzerlandFroster_XXL8 months ago

I don't understand why there are two versions of the game: the Agame version and MaxGames (original). Originally, I wanted to improve my times. I did the runs on the izzygames website (Edge web browser). Unfortunately, the sound wasn't recorded (I had still selected Chrome in OBS), so the three runs got rejected. That's why I wanted to try the runs again. With the exact same settings as last time (distance of my troops are the same), the enemy troops spawn much faster and it's not even possible to get a time under 47 seconds... I tried a few more runs on the iPad and got the same result. As if anything had changed. Most of them were around 45 seconds two weeks ago (Normal version). The funny thing is, I got the same result in Age of War 2.

This category doesn't make sense to me when the behavior of the versions and browser settings differ so significantly. Does anyone have a suggestion for this mess? (=

SwitzerlandFroster_XXL2 years ago

Hello @hannahlmr. Here is the Link (from the agame Website). https://www.agame.com/game/age-of-war

SwitzerlandFroster_XXL2 years ago

GG! Well done!

hesopesomeso gefällt das.
Froster_XXL Informationen
YouTube Channel: Froster XXL
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
2 days ago
Läufe
129
Gespielte Spiele
OpenGOAL: Jak 1
OpenGOAL: Jak 1
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
61
Läufe
Astérix & Obélix XXL 2: Mission: Las Vegum
44
Läufe
Age of War
Age of War
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
13
Läufe
Ratatouille (Asobo)
Ratatouille (Asobo)
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
5
Läufe
OpenGOAL: Jak 1 Category Extension
OpenGOAL: Jak 1 Category Extension
Letzter Durchlauf 11 months ago
3
Läufe
Astérix & Obélix XXL 2
Astérix & Obélix XXL 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Age of War 2
Age of War 2
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
The Simpsons: Hit & Run
The Simpsons: Hit & Run
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
16
Besuche
Ratatouille (Asobo)
Ratatouille (Asobo)
Letzter Besuch 5 days ago
25
Besuche
Asterix & Obelix XXL
Asterix & Obelix XXL
Letzter Besuch 5 days ago
27
Besuche
Praey for the Gods
Praey for the Gods
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
3
Besuche
OpenGOAL: Jak 1
OpenGOAL: Jak 1
Letzter Besuch 25 days ago
360
Besuche
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
51
Besuche
Astérix & Obélix XXL 2: Mission: Las Vegum
434
Besuche
Astérix & Obélix XXL 2
Astérix & Obélix XXL 2
Letzter Besuch 23 days ago
107
Besuche