Kommentare
United StatesFrogsarelife4 years ago

Are y’all ever gonna make a discord?

United StatesFrogsarelife4 years ago

Hell yeah dude, good job on the WR. I feel like there is gonna be a push for new ITYTD records. Hell, maybe I’ll try some runs, but no one can deny that this proves that there could be a surge in new wrs, which I would love to see

Vlazia gefällt das.
Lauf: Сhuchel
United StatesFrogsarelife4 years ago

There’s actually a time save you can do on the 3rd level where you choose the other animation for trying to pick up the sign instead of the one you did, not that big of a time save of course tho

Frogsarelife Informationen
I like frogs, my name already tells you that but still, I like frogs :)
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
4
Gespielte Spiele
Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy
Getting Over It With Bennett Foddy
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario Odyssey Category Extensions
Super Mario Odyssey Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Сhuchel
Сhuchel
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
2
Besuche
Super Mario Odyssey Category Extensions
Super Mario Odyssey Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
73
Besuche
Ultimate Doom
Ultimate Doom
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
75
Besuche
Doom (Unity Ports)
Doom (Unity Ports)
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
147
Besuche
Сhuchel
Сhuchel
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
35
Besuche
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
10
Besuche
Please, Don't Touch Anything
Please, Don't Touch Anything
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
5
Besuche
Seterra (Old Version)
Seterra (Old Version)
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
20
Besuche