Kommentare
Washington, USAFrogs659 years ago

Hey guys,

You probably have no idea about me. That's because I've just started Speedrunslive and Twitch. I'm trying to get known now. I've been speedrunning Pac Man World 2 for about 7 months now, my current record is 45 min 45 sec, but I have no proof. I finally got a capture card and I will start recording my times as soon as I can. I look forward to speedrunning with you!

SyluxRuns gefällt das.
Frogs65 Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
6 months ago
Läufe
82
Gespielte Spiele
Pac-Man World 2
Pac-Man World 2
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
50
Läufe
Pac-Man World 2 Re-Pac
Pac-Man World 2 Re-Pac
Letzter Durchlauf 10 months ago
17
Läufe
Pac-Man World 2 Category Extensions
Pac-Man World 2 Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
10
Läufe
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Pac-Man World 2 Re-Pac
Pac-Man World 2 Re-Pac
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
46
Besuche
Pac-Man World 2
Pac-Man World 2
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
1,646
Besuche
Pac-Man World 2 Category Extensions
Pac-Man World 2 Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
190
Besuche