Kommentare
Thread: The Climb
Illinois, USAFrankTank4264 years ago

Hey all, i had no idea that there was such a backlog of runs that beeded verification. Work and schooling got busy, and pending runs went way lower on my priority list. I apologize for the inactivity, and although i am at work currently, later today/tonight i will go through and approve and re-time the runs. I can ask for forgiveness, and i promise that i will keep on top of the pending rins from this point forward.

Illinois, USAFrankTank4264 years ago

My guess is no one has done it, just because its already a hybrid of two sorta different categories

Illinois, USAFrankTank4264 years ago

So the main optimization was skipping the dialogue then? I should be able to get this back buddy :)

Illinois, USAFrankTank4265 years ago

That is dang impressive, do tell how you figured this all out?

FrankTank426 Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
20
Gespielte Spiele
I Expect You to Die 2: The Spy and the Liar
I Expect You to Die 2: The Spy and the Liar
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
8
Läufe
The Climb 2
The Climb 2
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
6
Läufe
I Expect You To Die
I Expect You To Die
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
The Climb
The Climb
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
SUPERHOT VR
SUPERHOT VR
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
I Expect You To Die 3: Cog in the Machine
I Expect You To Die 3: Cog in the Machine
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
I Expect You To Die 3: Cog in the Machine
11
Besuche
I Expect You To Die
I Expect You To Die
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
230
Besuche
The Climb
The Climb
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
208
Besuche
Walkabout Mini Golf VR
Walkabout Mini Golf VR
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
40
Besuche
I Expect You to Die 2: The Spy and the Liar
842
Besuche
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Extraction
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Extraction
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
37
Besuche
SUPERHOT VR
SUPERHOT VR
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
54
Besuche