Kommentare
FranceFrSensei1 year ago

This is only a theoric question but if you do, per example, a "Complete Postgame" run, can you submit a part of this run to be a Any% Run? Have a nice day everyone!

FranceFrSensei2 years ago

Thank you very much~

I'll do a little run in japanese in some weeks~

Have a nice day

FranceFrSensei2 years ago

I recently purchased a Japanese copy of pokémon crystal, and I wanted to do a run of the category extensions, the Bug-catching contest category.

I search in the rule of the category extensions (general and of the category) for something that can tell if I can or not play on the Japanese version

If someone has an answer, please tell me.

I don't want to use an emulator for speedrun, and this is my first GB/GBC/GBA pokémon game not in French. (And French is not a valid language for speedruning as I was told)

Thank you and have a great day.

FrSensei Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
Pokémon Crystal
Pokémon Crystal
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche
Pokémon Sword/Shield
Pokémon Sword/Shield
Letzter Besuch 9 months ago
19
Besuche
Micro Platformer
Micro Platformer
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Pokémon Emerald Rogue
Pokémon Emerald Rogue
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
9
Besuche