Kommentare
NorwayFolden4 months ago

that is actually really nice since it looks like you will be able to skip the plant and bomb trap in the world map, that will save some seconds

NorwayFolden2 years ago

Hello, I have now added stage runs to the leaderboard. So, if you want to get the best time in a specific stage, you can now add it here.

NorwayFolden2 years ago

And now, five years later, since there still were no runs with the old 100% rules, I have now changed it so that you only need to beat normal mode + collecting all the gems.

SharpGoalAxe, Ryguy2499, und sonicyellow gefällt das.
NorwayFolden2 years ago

I was playing the game normally when I jumped and suddenly went flying super fast. I was wondering if anyone knows how to do it consistently or not.

here is a clip of what happened

BlackUlrich gefällt das.
NorwayFolden2 years ago

when you on to a game page there is a tab for streams i was wondering if Youtube streams can be there or only twitch streams

NorwayFolden2 years ago

just wondering if you have to have to stream on twitch for it to show up

NorwayFolden2 years ago

I would guess that as long as there is no major differences it probably will be ok

Hyncnc und Crescent_Sou gefällt das.
NorwayFolden2 years ago

is there any difference between the two other than the language?

Folden Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
BlazBlue Entropy Effect X
BlazBlue Entropy Effect X
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
7
Läufe
Eryi's Action
Eryi's Action
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Super Mario World
Super Mario World
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
8
Besuche
Eryi's Action
Eryi's Action
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
148
Besuche
Way of the Samurai 4
Way of the Samurai 4
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
10
Besuche
Love Love School Days
Love Love School Days
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
1
Besuch
BlazBlue Entropy Effect X
BlazBlue Entropy Effect X
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
182
Besuche
LiEat
LiEat
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
12
Besuche
Touhou Luna Nights
Touhou Luna Nights
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
45
Besuche
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
12
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Eryi's Action
Eryi's Action
Letzte Aktion 1 month ago
18
Aktionen