Kommentare
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec9 days ago

I believe this is the same vid that was shared with me. I just laughed when I saw it. No way it's legit.

Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec1 month ago

will you ask the same from the keyboard players? or of any player that you CAN NOT see the controller?

ScarfaceNico gefällt das.
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec1 month ago

So what would be the minimum actuation and range in millimeters for the button to be ok? That's a very touchy subject if you wanna say that his device isn't allowed because of those perimeters. You'd have to have everyone showing how many grams it takes to press their buttons and how many millimeters to activate it.

I can understand if it's so delicate that just blowing on it would give presses. But anything not that sensitive is just another button. Who can say how soft or short my NES buttons are. It is the same one I got for xmas 1985 and it seems fine to me, but maybe it's not. Are we headed towards only NOS NES controllers for this game? That's not what we should be doing.

let's just get over this and celebrate his achievement. Viewers and players can alway use filters to omit what they don't like or accept. They can also see the vids and decide for themselves. As a player, I wouldn't use emulation, keys or his device. But that's me. I can if I wanted to. I just choose not to.

Game on!

Fly

JackPro, BeetZero und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec1 month ago

But a mod just said that it is. So now what?

ScarfaceNico, LucaGMD und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec1 month ago

I came here for the FlyHec mention and there it is!

GG!

LucaGMD und starcrytas gefällt das.
Nachrichten: Excitebike (NES)
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec8 months ago

I fully support the changes. I've been playing the original for over 40 years on the NES and was excited to have it be all inclusive with the Switch. After less than a couple of months of playing it on the NWC and Switch Online, I saw how drastically different the results are from this ability to buffer. I was one of the first supporters of having them combined, and I was a bit hesitant to have them divided when we first saw and discussed the differences. This was probably due to me having some big PBs on Switch. I now, fully support having them separated. It's just too darn easy on Switch by comparison.

Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec2 years ago

grntsgrntsgrntsgrnts,
Gelöscht
und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec3 years ago

The arcade version is the first one that ever came out. I've wondered why it's not listed here.

rigno gefällt das.
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec4 years ago

Rake tapping is similar to what I do, but I'm not dragging all the way over the button. I just use 2 fingers and as soon as I press with 1 I reverse direction and press with the other, etc. I've tried 3 on the NES controller and my hands are too big to make it useful. I can do it on other controllers and it's faster. I just can't on NES pads. So it's easy to see that you can be faster. Those are mostly my scores at TG too. Also, with your speeds you should be able to throw the javelin much farther and go faster on the 100m. I used to be faster so I know. I'm 50 now and still have most, but not all my speed.

MeemawHustlin gefällt das.
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec4 years ago

If someone puts in the work and finds a time save, we should accept it. I took a look at different starting events to see if the pause skip for the beginning music was any different from the 100m. The other events don't have pause skips that I know of other than cutting the sounds or music. They don't shorten the time on the event, but the 100m still has the pause time skip regardless of which event you start on. So I don't see any advantage. The CPU didn't run any faster, ending the 100m/110h any faster either. Qualifying times/distances were the loop 2 difficulty after the HJ, making that a bit of a disadvantage.

AndrewG gefällt das.
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec4 years ago

The rules say "Timer ends when one full loop is completed and the 100 meter dash appears."

So unless the rules are changed, you must start on the 100m. I personally think you should be able to start on whatever event you want. We all know when a full loop is completed regardless of which event you start on.

Fly

TheMotherBrain86 gefällt das.
Thread: Uniracers
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec4 years ago

My brother in law had me beat on this one back in the day. He insists he had 23.92 or .94. He says I was less than a tenth behind him. I have my doubts after investing many hours trying to crack 24.38. I'll call that 23.xx claim a fuzzy memory that is likely wrong although his memory was right on on many others on this game and SPO.

Innerlylad und KattaTonik_ gefällt das.
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec5 years ago

No doubt

LucaGMD und Falkite gefällt das.
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec5 years ago

Hey Verne, Does this mean we got you on the hook? LET'S GO!!

I still need to try and find the time to attempt that Marathon score. You set that bar way up there!

Twinstar gefällt das.
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec5 years ago

Awesome!

Can we add Arcade Vs Excitebike to the list? I actually prefer to play my Arcade machines due to console controls being way to small for me.

Keep up the good work and this community will thrive!

Fly

Pear, VerneV, und Twinstar gefällt das.
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec5 years ago

I saw it when it was first verified. I believe there were only 2 scores on the settings you used. The bigger leaderboard is on easy. You used hard. Not easy for me to look ot up on my phone, but it's there.

Fly

Thread: Time Pilot
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec5 years ago

Is it ok to use the Arcade Archives version on the Nintendo Switch?

I just discovered this game/track exists and it looks like it would be fun.

Thanks

Thread: Uniracers
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec5 years ago

Thanks for helping to get that cleared up. I messed up and mentioned it to admin on discord. I failed to say exactly which submissions it was.

Fly

ReMeDee gefällt das.
Thread: Uniracers
Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec6 years ago

Just started trying to get my old level PBs from 1995. Looking to get 23.9x here.

Los Angeles, CA, USAFlyHec7 years ago

I thought it would be like riding a bike. Ha! Made myself laugh.

Did a few tries on selection A. Only got 5:49. It's not just the skills that are rusty. It's knowing where to cut short or shorter, or long or longer.

I'm sure that makes sense to 1 person besides me.

Hec

FlyHec Informationen
Beigetreten
9 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
363
Gespielte Spiele
Uniracers
Uniracers
Letzter Durchlauf 29 days ago
180
Läufe
Vs. Excitebike
Vs. Excitebike
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
74
Läufe
Excitebike (NES)
Excitebike (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
64
Läufe
Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition
Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 7 months ago
26
Läufe
Track & Field
Track & Field
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
8
Läufe
International Track & Field
International Track & Field
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Street Fighter II - The World Warrior
Street Fighter II - The World Warrior
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Street Fighter II' - Champion Edition
Street Fighter II' - Champion Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Donkey Kong 3
Donkey Kong 3
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
4
Besuche
Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition
269
Besuche
F-Zero 99
F-Zero 99
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
15
Besuche
Galaga (NES)
Galaga (NES)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
9
Besuche
Super Monkey Ball
Super Monkey Ball
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
4
Besuche
Track & Field
Track & Field
Letzter Besuch 1 day ago
652
Besuche
Shadowrun (SNES)
Shadowrun (SNES)
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
7
Besuche
Velocity 2X
Velocity 2X
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
14
Besuche