Kommentare
Artikel
GermanyFlazuki3 years ago

where can I change the language? where can I see the recent runs thing (one of the very few good things I liked about the last update)?

why do I have to suddenly mark my notifications as read?

another unfortunate and unnecessary update, I don't know how long I can take this anymore. At this point I might as well just put my runs in a google doc lol

Glitchedblood gefällt das.
GermanyFlazuki3 years ago

I'm currently working on this. The hardest part is defining the timing rules. ILs have been existing for this game since the early youtube years, so I think it would be cool to finally have all the records in a spreadsheet and keep track of it. For the timing end I already have a good idea, it should end with showing the inventory (pressing select). Pause menu (start) also works I guess. Actually yeah, start should also be fine so I can use all the levels from the community golds as a "basis WR". Since the majority of them leave via pause menu (5 enter the vortex). The reason for this is, it would be a very safe visual cue. Because the menu screen is either there or not. This way it's a consistent/uniform end timing. Levels would otherwise end on a dragon, some on a gem, or even an egg maybe. And for the timing start of an IL - I know "on first movement" is probably the first thought. But honestly, it's really hard to get those consistent. They differ from level to level. In some levels you do a little flop when touching the ground. It's also hard to really know when Spyro actually touches the ground because of different/inconvenient camera angles. It's probably best to use a visual cue from the fly-in animation. Maybe when the HUD appears or so. I have to think about that still. I also don't know how Homeworlds, Gnasty Gnorc or Gnasty's Loot should be handled yet. There is no perfect way to do this, that everyone would be happy with. But having something is better than nothing I think.

Also, at least in the beginning, I wouldn't keep track of a full leaderboard - just the best time. We will see how far this goes and how many people are interested. It would be in the style of Tebt_W's Crash 3 spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10y1DZ0CZk2cG4PX6uAVjxyVV70kGtL9bx5H79hnVQWY/edit#gid=0.

Marsh_GL gefällt das.
GermanyFlazuki5 years ago

I support the idea of having a 101 Warpless category (as a subcategory). Category extension is also cool I guess. Just let it exist, so people can compete. Doesn't hurt to have it... I also wanna do runs of it at some point (:

Gelöscht
gefällt das.
GermanyFlazuki5 years ago

Great idea! Is it gonna be a subcategory like Disc/VC? That'd make the most sense to me. SM64 LB does that for years now (for different reasons though) and paved the way in that regard imo.

Natty gefällt das.
GermanyFlazuki6 years ago

I fully support the idea of having IGT as info on the LB. There is no disadvantage in having it and it's nice for comparison!

Natty gefällt das.
Flazuki Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
45
Gespielte Spiele
Spyro the Dragon
Spyro the Dragon
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
37
Läufe
Spyro Trilogy Category Extensions
Spyro Trilogy Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
8
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Pokémon Card GB2: Here Comes Team GR!
1
Besuch
Spyro Trilogy ILs
Spyro Trilogy ILs
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
The 1545
The 1545
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
33
Besuche
A Bug's Life
A Bug's Life
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
17
Besuche
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Kazooie
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
505
Besuche
Banjo-Kazooie Category Extensions
Banjo-Kazooie Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
75
Besuche
Banjo-Tooie
Banjo-Tooie
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
205
Besuche
Bomberman Hero
Bomberman Hero
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
7
Besuche