Kommentare
Flameheart_Awoo1 month ago

I submitted a support ticket a few hours ago to add it to the VRChat series. It's part of it now.

ü gefällt das.
Flameheart_Awoo2 months ago

The leaderboard only has 4 players and runs, so I don't think it makes much sense to split it into more categories unless there are runs for them, preferably from more than 1 player. If someone submits a run for a category that doesn't exist, I'll consider adding it (make sure to clarify that the category doesn't exist).

The levels are very short, simple, and not timed in-game, making them not that interesting to compete in, so I'm hesitant to add them individually.

ü gefällt das.
Unbekannt
Flameheart_Awoo1 year ago

@AbbL

You say that my ban was not unreasonable and then proceed to only provide unreasonable grounds as to why that is.

My "involvement with drama" is me not turning a blind eye to KonKin's display of hostility and abuse of power, first on others, then on me. It's very clear to many, including staff members, that she's the one creating the drama and using her power and influence to try to hush it, but unfortunately a few people fall for the facade and become her pawns. If that wasn't the case, I and others wouldn't have any issue with her. Since she banned me, multiple people from the game's community that have never directly interacted with me before have reached out in empathy and have shared stories of her past baseless bans (to clearly big fans of the game, not speedrunning related).

You might need to clarify the "overly entitled attitude" part, since if I had to guess you're solely basing that on my previous post, which one, I'm not being entitled, I'm defending myself from foolish attacks, and two, it didn't happen before my ban, so it's not a reason for why I was banned.

Unless you provide solid evidence of your claim, I won't bother entertaining the whataboutism distraction meant to derail the topic (though if you do believe that, shouldn't the one reporting it have to be banned as well).

"There ain't no resources" (I assume you mean speedrunning guides and such in here) maybe because of a certain someone trying to stop the game from being speedran like it's the one thing that gets them up from bed. It takes time, effort, commitment and passion. It's not meant to be a one-person task. I don't get why you think that me stating the fact that I set up the page is entitlement, rather than it being me explaining that I actually care about people speedrunning the game (and speedrunning other VRChat game worlds, which is evident by my track record). Indeed, no one asks/forces me to do it, which I never claimed to be the case, so I don't see what your point is.

It is the developers' game, but I think you might be forgetting that there are 3 main developers of equal power, not just 1. She just so happens to be the main one moderating things, while the other 2 are more focused on making a good game (even though they don't always fully agree with her actions).

I have not once said that SpeedCo isn't official. I made it clear that according to KonKin, it is. Though that's only worth so much if the main result is it splitting the game's speedrunning community. It having managers doesn't make a significant difference. From experience, most games' speedrunning communities aren't run by the games' developers/moderators, and with good reason.

Feel free to DM me on Discord if you want to keep discussing this, though since I was never told there anything about why I was banned from SpeedCo, I assume that you and anyone else just prefer doing it here to try to make this thread look bad or something to people that don't bother reading the responses.

Unbekannt
Flameheart_Awoo1 year ago

@AbbL

The person that 2-3 months ago claimed to be able to complete a game match in 2:30, was in fact not hostile/rude, as you have incorrectly claimed. What actually happened was the following:

He posted a screenshot of his game level in the Discord server from time to time showing his progress. I was the first person to raise suspicion about how quickly he was leveling up, which led to us both discussing it further.

I mentioned that with the time that he claimed to be doing on average, that he could get #1 on the speedrun leaderboard at the time if he recorded it.

KonKin then joined the discussion and quickly threatened to ban him on suspicion of cheating without any actual evidence, which was unnecessary and excessively hostile behaviour.

He was given a week to provide video evidence, even though he and the group that he plays with were taking a break / on vacation from playing the game.

KonKin kept pressuring him the very next day, and when responded to be less impatient about it, issued a "first and last warning" in a passive aggressive manner with a sarcastic "👍" (basically a middle finger censored to make it ok in public). The person apologised about it right after, even though he was in the right and wasn't rude about it.

A couple of days after he provided the video evidence, which cleared the suspicion. However, because he asked for an apology for all the trouble and hostility, KonKin took the opportunity to ban him as a way to silence him.

KonKin then proceeded to delete the server's speedrun thread (which I had created way before all of this happened) just because that discussion happened there, as an attempt to further cover up the wrong doing from being seen by others.

Not only that, but KonKin then also sneakily added a rule to the server (without mentioning it until it could be abused against people, such as timing me out from the server for 7 days because I made a new speedrun thread before knowing the rule, since no explanation had been given about why it was deleted) prohibiting posting speedruns, and days later sneakily added another rule prohibiting mentioning drama, which was vague enough to include mentioning this event at all.

That last rule was what KonKin used as an excuse to ban me from the Discord server, the VRChat group, the SlashDivers' Discord and VRChat group, and now the new SpeedCo's Discord and VRChat group.

You said that you don't trust the future of the game's speedrunning community in "my hands" because KonKin wrongfully banned me, even though I added it to Speedrun.com, created the page, leaderboards and rules, and have been the most active person trying to build a speedrunning community for people to participate in, but got slowed down by KonKin's rule prohibiting any mention of speedrunning in the game's server and further more from being banned in multiple places.

You can see screenshots of the first incident here (posted by someone else):

https://bsky.app/profile/venclaire.bsky.social/post/3lqo72wn5vs2n

The SpeedCo group was created recently by people not involved in speedrunning SlashCo VR (both of your Speedrun.com accounts are 3 days old and have only been used to specifically target this thread / me) basically as a way to try to steer fans of the game from participating in the actual group that speedruns the game (I don't own/moderate it), which is why KonKin allows that group and even "officialised" it, it's why the group quickly banned some of the game's actual speedrunners, and it's why the link to the SlashCo VR speedrunning page was replaced with a link to the SpeedCo Discord server in the game's Fandom wiki (my administrator permission from the wiki was also removed even though I have been maintaining it almost on my own for the past 2-3 months and have edited it more times than everyone else combined).

@VesraVampire

This is the only time I've come across such a claim, though SpeedCo sharing a banlist with the SlashCo VR Discord server does explain why I was banned, since KonKin unreasonably banned me from the SlashCo VR Discord server.

Flameheart_Awoo1 year ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Flameheart_Awoo1 year ago

Very impressive! Congratulations~

ooo_v gefällt das.
Lauf: Surf_Udon
Flameheart_Awoo1 year ago

I edited the run's time from .28 to .29 as it's shown at the end of the video (it's .28 in the title and thumbnail).

Flameheart_Awoo1 year ago

Awesome!

ooo_v gefällt das.
Flameheart_Awoo1 year ago

Impressive speedrun playthrough!

fazpi gefällt das.
Flameheart_Awoo2 years ago

That's bunny hopping, a common glitch in video games, but I think that it's not a major glitch, so the category would still be No Major Glitches.

ooo_v gefällt das.
Flameheart_Awoo2 years ago

Extra style points for the 360° spins.

HoppinVRC gefällt das.
Flameheart_Awoo2 years ago

It is glitchless "technically" because it's not mentioned in the rules, though it could be a topic for discussion (I'm uncertain whether it's worth it, maybe it is so that it's at least indicated in the rules whether it's allowed or not), since it's a collision detection glitch/limitation (common in many(?) video games with 3D collission), which causes the colliding player/object to accelerate in a direction in certain conditions. The trick might have the potential to be very game breaking by skipping a lot of content if effectively exploited, so it could be considered to be a major glitch or shortcut.

I also used it at the end (2:59) of this run in a different VRChat world:

https://www.speedrun.com/Parkour_Forever/runs/yo0gnrdy

Flameheart_Awoo2 years ago

My mistake, I assumed that it was a VR headset related to PICO 4. I removed it now.

Flameheart_Awoo Informationen
Beigetreten
2 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
69
Gespielte Spiele
Jet Set Radio Festival
Jet Set Radio Festival
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
32
Läufe
Minesweeper (VRChat)
Minesweeper (VRChat)
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
12
Läufe
Colorful Dash -カラフルダッシュ
Colorful Dash -カラフルダッシュ
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
7
Läufe
Bullet Time Agent
Bullet Time Agent
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
5
Läufe
Surf_Udon
Surf_Udon
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
SlashCo VR
SlashCo VR
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Super VR Ball
Super VR Ball
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Pop escape
Pop escape
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
RESONARK 4 Part.2 Raylight
RESONARK 4 Part.2 Raylight
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
1
Besuch
Rupert's Tune (VRChat)
Rupert's Tune (VRChat)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Cohen's Fate (VRChat)
Cohen's Fate (VRChat)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
The Cube Observation (VRChat)
The Cube Observation (VRChat)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Norah's Awakening (VRChat)
Norah's Awakening (VRChat)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Brig Escape (VRChat)
Brig Escape (VRChat)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Idris' Discovery (VRChat)
Idris' Discovery (VRChat)
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
SlashCo VR
SlashCo VR
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
2
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Minesweeper (VRChat)
Minesweeper (VRChat)
Letzte Aktion 7 months ago
148
Aktionen
Colorful Dash -カラフルダッシュ
Colorful Dash -カラフルダッシュ
Letzte Aktion 9 months ago
42
Aktionen
Jet Set Radio Festival
Jet Set Radio Festival
Letzte Aktion 5 months ago
27
Aktionen
SlashCo VR
SlashCo VR
Letzte Aktion 1 month ago
24
Aktionen
Surf_Udon
Surf_Udon
Letzte Aktion 9 months ago
19
Aktionen
Speedrun (VRChat)
Speedrun (VRChat)
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
9
Aktionen
Power Starsǃ - パワースター
Power Starsǃ - パワースター
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
7
Aktionen
Bullet Time Agent
Bullet Time Agent
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
7
Aktionen