Kommentare
Thread: Primordialis
United KingdomFishyfishking1 year ago

I am now also here and I figured a WR run would be a good introduction, right? ;)

United KingdomFishyfishking3 years ago

I seem to still have a fair few records standing a couple years after they were set. I wonder when they will finally fall, and look forward to a new player taking my place. ~Fishy

United KingdomFishyfishking4 years ago

Congrats on getting into the top three, might want to have a look at the cut used for the WR though, as it saves a lot of time.

United KingdomFishyfishking5 years ago

Blub blub blub blub blub, blub blub blub.

United KingdomFishyfishking5 years ago

Runs will be rejected if the runner leaves the scope of the run for anything more than building up a little extra speed. Beanstalk Branchway 10's warp is not part of toybox trail, and is thus not allowed for that run.

United KingdomFishyfishking5 years ago

Yes, the moment you reach level 1 of the next area. e.g coral canyon ends the moment you get to rainy retreat.

United KingdomFishyfishking5 years ago

I figured I'd do it for you lol.

Ivory gefällt das.
United KingdomFishyfishking5 years ago

Cool, now chain it into knight time skip.

reround gefällt das.
Fishyfishking Informationen
Blub.
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
8 months ago
Läufe
79
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: Roll Call
ROBLOX: Roll Call
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
78
Läufe
Primordialis
Primordialis
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
5
Läufe
Aviassembly
Aviassembly
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Primordialis
Primordialis
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
13
Besuche
Aviassembly
Aviassembly
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
13
Besuche
ROBLOX: Roll Call
ROBLOX: Roll Call
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
1,430
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Aviassembly
Aviassembly
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
2
Aktionen