Kommentare
Thread: Operators
New ZealandFishy_Situation9 months ago

I did a couple runs and they got rejected, I think it’s because in closure 213 Cish added operators catogory to freelancers cut, when do we expect to see the new mission catogorys?

Lauf: Operators
New ZealandFishy_Situation9 months ago

why is it custom? not to bet rude, did you use a draft?

Unbekannt
New ZealandFishy_Situation11 months ago

ok so I am getting EP:FC in exactly one week and I was wandering if I could do character customisation on a third party website so while I'm off my main computer (I have a chromebook and windows) I can still look at the customiser, does anyone have a website that can do this?

Thread: Operators
New ZealandFishy_Situation11 months ago

does anyone know a website to deal with this?

Thread: Operators
New ZealandFishy_Situation11 months ago

ok so I am getting EP:FC in exactly one week and I was wandering if I could do character customization on a third party website so while I'm off my main computer (I have a chromebook and windows) I can still look at the customizer

New ZealandFishy_Situation1 year ago

sorry I've not been able to respond for a while, but I saw the skill tree and I raise you this on

https://ep-tree.pages.dev/editor?limit=75&initial=0&unlocked=DBS5SsUnEp6SiVL1ALuW6ho4hp8rbner2G2H34Kqch5#tree

its 75 perks and based on intimidation, fast hands, steady aim, and conditioning, I also am a odd person and think that maybe we could colab trying do do this, thanks and I'll get back to you soon

New ZealandFishy_Situation1 year ago

hey I just got up, sorry, but the reason that you can open the safe quickly is because you might have the code, if you use that seed and also open the door, one of you opens the safe, then the other interrogates Ryan then shoot him, then you can open the safe fast and get a really good time, I didn't think about just shooting everyone because I do differendt types of Speedrun like Lakehouse glitched, so I didnt think about the fact that you could just commit mass geoside, but trust me, don't use anything else from a pistol, use the up9, yessor made a video on it, if it's just a smg, it could still ruin you runhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CDsd4Q4xOg

also how did you zoom out? I forgot a while ago

also you have now got competition

TheFakeMahad gefällt das.
New ZealandFishy_Situation1 year ago

id say that you want something like the run and shoot one (only use pistols bc it has no movement penalty), as many out of sites as possible, maybe merc for faster running, lots of conditioning, maybe masurade? if your wanting to have one of u with a disguise, if so then have (in this case) commando, might be worth it getting equipment specialist perks bc I think it might boost the safe-cracking, rewiring, but idk, DONT get lockpic speed bc you can just shootout a window, and you can get dexterity if you need, but ultimately know your seed if ur doing fixed, run it over a few times, but thats pretty much it, I'll be back in 10-24 hours with a link to a video on my 75 lvl skill tree but I'm not promising anything, DM me your thoughts or just send it here. Gday

TheFakeMahad gefällt das.
Fishy_Situation Informationen
I have a weird obsession with randomly saying bread-stick.
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
today
Läufe
5
Gespielte Spiele
ROBLOX: Entry Point
ROBLOX: Entry Point
Letzter Durchlauf 2 days ago
3
Läufe
Operators
Operators
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
ROBLOX: Entry Point
ROBLOX: Entry Point
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
37
Besuche
ROBLOX: Entry Point Category Extensions
5
Besuche
Operators
Operators
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
32
Besuche