Kommentare
Thread: Hot Lava
United StatesFishy5552 years ago

The runs on here are pretty outdated so most of them have been further optimized. The people who do it though don’t submit to speed run.com, they mainly post their runs to the discord leaderboards

Arcticcouchninja gefällt das.
Lauf: Hot Lava
United StatesFishy5552 years ago

I figured out this new jump glitch which allowed me to edge out your time in a few different levels.

Unbekannt
United StatesFishy5552 years ago

I performed a few runs all while using a new jump glitch I found and was wondering if those would be valid runs or not?

Fishy555 Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
7 months ago
Läufe
19
Gespielte Spiele
Hot Lava
Hot Lava
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
19
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Homefront: The Revolution
Homefront: The Revolution
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
1
Besuch
Hot Lava
Hot Lava
Letzter Besuch 11 months ago
132
Besuche
Gorf the Frog
Gorf the Frog
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
1
Besuch
Skate Story
Skate Story
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
1
Besuch