Kommentare

I get a "This video is not rated" message and can't watch it without making a vimeo account, can you fix this?

edit: works now, sadly no preview so you have to click the link to see it https://vimeo.com/1095712471

maybe it's blocked in your region? Maybe it works with a vpn

The only official version of Under the Red Sky is on Poki.com: https://poki.com/en/g/under-the-red-sky If you want to speedrun the game make sure to use that version, if you find the game on another website it was uploaded there without permission and the runs will not be accepted.

This seem to be an old version of UTRS that someone illegaly uploaded to a different website. The only official version is on poki.com and only speedrungs done there are accepted: https://poki.com/en/g/under-the-red-sky

Cool run, could you please upload this with a video per level and correct time set?

Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht

In the major update that released over a month ago I made it so the crosshair switches to a pause icon while in the start or finish zone, this was done so you can re-time levels without needing sound.

Hey, it seems like you put in a local path to the file on your computer. We cannot watch the video like this, you need to upload the video to a website like youTube and share the link instead. ty

ok, I added it. I agree that all secrets is a category that makes sense. I just wanted to avoid having many categories with no runs in them.

I would be down to add that category, but ideally we have a finished run for the new categories first. Because having empty categories is a bit pointless.

If you have a all secret run I will instantly add it!

Hey, UTRS dev here. Really cool to see a speedrun.com page for the game with some runs already <3 looking forward to see more runs!

I have integrated the any%(all tímed levels) top 3 and each levels wr into the game using the speedrun.com api in an unreleased build. But for this to properly work and be tested the level names should match the in-game names exactly, as well as at least one level run would be great to test if the api fetches works as expected. It would be awesome if you could add me as a mod so I can make changes as needed or alternatively you could do these changes for me. Thank you!

FedericoCalchera Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
8 days ago
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
under the red sky
under the red sky
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
under the red sky
under the red sky
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
248
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
under the red sky
under the red sky
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
26
Aktionen