Kommentare

Thank you for the heads up! I've removed the grid on my VBA, and am downloading OBS right now (both because of the watermark, and because Bandicam seems to cause lag) - just wondering, is the new end time when Jr. grabs the key? Since that's the time you end the timer, but a new end time isn't listed on the new ruleset

EDIT: Just re-read the rules, I now understand the timing change. I will be submitting a new DK Jr. run to test OBS and the new rules.

Thread: Smash Remix

The current (and seemingly last) version of Remix allows for character modifiers (tiny, invisible, giant, Kirby hats, random knockback) to be used in single player modes, would it be possible at all to implement some of these as categories? I'm interested in maybe doing some meme runs with giant and tiny characters (particularly Stacked Giant Donkey Kong) when I get a new controller compatiable with this game.

Thread: Smash Remix
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
FEISTYGEISTMAMASBOY Informationen
pronounced "feisty geist SLASH mamas boy"
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
6
Gespielte Spiele
Donkey Kong Jr. (Game & Watch)
Donkey Kong Jr. (Game & Watch)
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Smash Remix
Smash Remix
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Super Smash Bros. Crusade
Super Smash Bros. Crusade
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
M.U.G.E.N
M.U.G.E.N
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf