Kommentare
Illinois, USAEzrerofo5 years ago

I propose that you add an extension called Faint to bidoof% in this run the fastest person to faint to the real God of pokemon wins, although this would be decently RNG based it still sounds like a quick and fun run that would have lots of dedicated fans

Illinois, USAEzrerofo5 years ago

I think you should add a catergory extension called blackout% in this run you need to blackout as fast as possible I don't know why but I love the idea of trying to lose as fast as possible it would not be incredibly RNG based so you could develop a solid strategy. And I think this catergory could gain some dedicated fans

Illinois, USAEzrerofo5 years ago

I do not have a run because I don't want to go through the work of doing that if the run doesn't get added but I'm pretty sure you can imagine it

Illinois, USAEzrerofo5 years ago

Seeing as the description for a legendary Pokemon is that there is only one of it, aren't the starters legendaries. I propose that we add a catergory extension called starter awareness% in this speedrun the fastest person to release their starter wins! This is a great idea because you need to walk through route one and even catch a pokemon for the game to let you release a pokemon in the first place.

Ezrerofo Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
5 years ago
Läufe
0