Kommentare
Thread: Bait!
United StatesEspadite5 months ago

I think I’m the last active runner and I last ran like two years ago or more. Still a pretty fun speedrun game though and my records are probably reasonably beatable. I’m down to share strats and advice if you want it.

Thread: Bait!
United StatesEspadite3 years ago

This glitch has been patched out in the newest update

Thread: Bait!
United StatesEspadite4 years ago

I was preparing for the first All Fish run when I came across a Reddit post by u/Kaschnatze that explained the glitch. You auto reel in fish by changing you reel settings to button press and letting go of the rod when at max reel in. I suggest either making new categories or banning the trick because it ruins some of the fun of the runs.

Here’s the original post https://www.reddit.com/r/OculusQuest/comments/cbjj9k/i_found_a_bug_in_bait_that_makes_reeling_in_fish/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Espadite Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
5 months ago
Läufe
9
Gespielte Spiele
Bait!
Bait!
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
5
Läufe
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
4
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Bait!
Bait!
Letzter Besuch 5 months ago
379
Besuche
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection
Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
78
Besuche
Wargroove
Wargroove
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
43
Besuche