Kommentare
BelgiumEntroqe3 hours ago

I explain every thing on the comment section of hid jjsalt video ()

BelgiumEntroqe3 days ago
  1. How did we get here%

rules: -Only 4 items usable along the run(counting teleporter) -no faculty rooms -no walking(only running) -you can interact with characters 2 times on the same run -you have to do this(escaping detention 1 time,cutting playtime jumprope and cut 1st prize) -you have to get wrong answer only -you have to do secret ending -not looking baldi on the run (only angry form not happy and surprise form)

BelgiumEntroqe5 days ago

Or a category that just multiple category at once.

Also for the survival,I think it would be good if we have to do on endless mod

VoidTwoPointOh gefällt das.
BelgiumEntroqe10 days ago

Hum do you accept run with A&C l'échalote touch if we don't set lethal touch but just don't get cauchemar by him bcs sometimes,A&C can kill you when he is invisible

BelgiumEntroqe20 days ago

No rules for glitch I think

BelgiumEntroqe1 month ago

Normaly,it was a simple gameplay but when I see I was top 1 before the other guys was posting his run,I just subit my run but it was just for a grade on discord

LILXIE und VoidTwoPointOh gefällt das.
BelgiumEntroqe1 month ago

Idk if I have save my entire record but if I don't,just penalise me for 10 seconds if you can

BelgiumEntroqe1 month ago

Humm @mugman5252. Search baldi's basics birthday bash speedrun no running and click on the one with the dog pdp,you will see the identique run ;)

BelgiumEntroqe1 month ago

You have the smae recorder has me?

BelgiumEntroqe1 month ago

Yo it's literraly stall?look at the end :/ we can see the recorder :/

BelgiumEntroqe1 month ago

Wait the run is speed up? When he have to do all 4 exit,baldi speak really fast no?

BelgiumEntroqe1 month ago

You have to subit the run :/

BelgiumEntroqe1 month ago

I think is just better to do any% and use coins when we can because get a teleporter in 4 coins is not an 100% sure

BelgiumEntroqe1 month ago

I know But it's weird to do that but I don't want to say you hack the run ;) gg

BelgiumEntroqe1 month ago

Gg I think you have to get 9 notebooks😭🙏

BelgiumEntroqe1 month ago

Hum I don't want to say hello hack the run but it's weird to auto verif your own run but gg

BelgiumEntroqe1 month ago

Just a question:the timer stop when we trigger all 4 exit or when we blue the candles?(I send the 4 exit time)

JBiel12 gefällt das.
Entroqe Informationen
Beigetreten
1 month ago
Online
today
Läufe
10
Gespielte Spiele
Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash
Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
5
Läufe
Baldi's Basics Classic
Baldi's Basics Classic
Letzter Durchlauf 10 days ago
3
Läufe
Baldi's Basics Category Extensions
Baldi's Basics Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 5 days ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Baldi's Basics Classic
Baldi's Basics Classic
Letzter Besuch today
27
Besuche
Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash
Baldi's Basics Birthday Bash
Letzter Besuch today
42
Besuche