Kommentare
United StatesElectroman1022 years ago

To clarify, Stock refers to all three of the things I listed? If so, then why does one of the guides suggest setting (among other things) the world size to small? Sounds to me like that shouldn’t be allowed under this definition of “stock”.

United StatesElectroman1022 years ago

Is it referring to the settings, embark profile, world generation…?

United StatesElectroman1022 years ago

Made the server, join if you want. Moderators for this game can help moderate the Discord server if they want, just ask. Link should last, let me know if it stops working.

https://discord.gg/CDnzzUwC3Z

United StatesElectroman1022 years ago
  1. Is there a Discord server for Dwarf Fortress speedrunning?

  2. If there is not one, may I create one?

Thread: The Site
United StatesElectroman1026 years ago

Does anyone know a way I can directly contact a moderator without submitting a game?

Electroman102 Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
2 years ago
Läufe
0
Beobachtete Spiele
Untitled Goose Game
Untitled Goose Game
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
36
Besuche
Untitled Goose Game Category Extensions
Untitled Goose Game Category Extensions
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
39
Besuche