Kommentare
ChileElStickman5 hours ago

Made another run with 60 fps

ChileElStickman5 hours ago

Made a run with 60 fps too

ChileElStickman3 months ago

Thank you nico for your dedication :)

ChileElStickman3 months ago

I use 1800 DPI with default game settings

AngleGamingStuff gefällt das.
ChileElStickman3 months ago

Nothing to do really, just wait. Runs are long, they have a life, they don't get paid as far as I know. They also been doing lots of changes to the categories, which I believe is a priority for them, which is also a reason to not accept runs on some categories

SJRCowley gefällt das.
ChileElStickman1 year ago

Will The Disruptor be banned? Was attempting the speedrun but now it's blocked. For people who don't own the DLC, the only way to play it is through mods. So, with that in mind, what will happen to the Disruptor category?

ChileElStickman5 years ago

I've been studying for a future speedrun andthe thing is this, the current WR in the mission SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND doors open inwards. But, the doors in other speedruns open outwards. Now, this is not a bug or a hack. I haven't seen any answers in any other place so I keept diggin

If you play with Direct3D the doors in this mission open OUTWARDS and if you play with OPENGL open INWARDS.

I'm sure this will help alot of people in the future. I'm not really sure if OPENGL will crash more or less. But if you want to use a route where the doors open inwards in the configuration you will need to use openGL

PD: this is the only way I found to open the door inwards, if there is any other I think it would be helpful for me and/or other people!

CitizenTheGod gefällt das.
ChileElStickman7 years ago

I got the problem that it doesn't limit my FPS

ElStickman Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
9
Gespielte Spiele
Hitman: Codename 47
Hitman: Codename 47
Letzter Durchlauf 6 days ago
5
Läufe
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 2 (2019)
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Resident Evil Requiem
Resident Evil Requiem
Letzter Durchlauf 3 months ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Hitman: Codename 47
Hitman: Codename 47
Letzter Besuch today
53
Besuche
Resident Evil Requiem
Resident Evil Requiem
Letzter Besuch 5 days ago
105
Besuche