Kommentare
West Virginia, USAEiterial9 years ago

I was able to do it on PS2 on a emualtor. I havn't tried pc but I guess it would work the same unless it depends on framerate. I know games that glitches work differently depending on framerate like 25/30 on console and 50/60 on pc. But because it's an animation clip, it wouldn't matter on framerate. Thus working on all consoles.

West Virginia, USAEiterial9 years ago

I've experimented using this method while speedrunning the level trying to find a faster route a while ago and was only able to find a few things. It either didn't load parts of the level to finish it or I needed peter to finish part of the level.

I don't speedrun this game anymore but I'm sure someone will find something.

Thread: Two Worlds
West Virginia, USAEiterial10 years ago

Well beating a game like this in less than a minute is interesting to me. :P

Thread: Two Worlds
West Virginia, USAEiterial10 years ago

If you don't know, the game has in game cheats on all platforms. Using the cheats can make the game a lot faster.

Here is an example of cheat% run done by me.

And yes, it was done in 33 seconds.

Eiterial Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
6 months ago
Läufe
17
Gespielte Spiele
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
7
Läufe
Cube 2: Sauerbraten
Cube 2: Sauerbraten
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
4
Läufe
Dark Chambers
Dark Chambers
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Halo 3: ODST
Halo 3: ODST
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Vectorman 2
Vectorman 2
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
ShadowWraith
ShadowWraith
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
SpongeBob SquarePants: Titans of the Tide
SpongeBob SquarePants: Titans of the Tide
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
1
Besuch
Get to Work.
Get to Work.
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Starfield
Starfield
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
114
Besuche
Two Worlds
Two Worlds
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
138
Besuche
Mortal Kombat: Deception
Mortal Kombat: Deception
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
33
Besuche
Metro: Last Light
Metro: Last Light
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
36
Besuche
Dungeon Lords
Dungeon Lords
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
31
Besuche
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Dark Messiah of Might and Magic
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
50
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
ShadowWraith
ShadowWraith
Letzte Aktion 10 years ago
1
Aktion