Kommentare
Ohio, USAEiim2 months ago

Please avoid unnecessarily marking videos as age-restricted, as it makes verification a bit harder. Also, that's not how you spell my name.

Ohio, USAEiim1 year ago

@AbbottBarton what does that link have to do with anything? I can look to see if there's some routing docs he or I can post if you're interested.

Ohio, USAEiim3 years ago

Hey, I went ahead and verified this run but in the future please don't obstruct the screen (as you did at the beginning of each boss fight) and we'd prefer if you kept the audio in as well, although that's not as important.

Ohio, USAEiim4 years ago

I recently picked up a handheld arcade cabinet lookalike of Rampage. It appears to be very similar to the NES version, but with a few minor differences, including a different startup screen and the option to select Ralph. Anyone know anything about this? I can post some pictures somewhere if they'd be helpful.

Ohio, USAEiim5 years ago

Playing with Flashpoint is recommended for convenience, but you can also use the file download in Resources with the Flash projector from https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/debug_downloads.html, or a still-functional game archive website with a Flash-enabled browser.

grntsgrntsgrntsgrnts gefällt das.
Ohio, USAEiim5 years ago

@Gamex_64 yep, just put a link to a YT video and it will embed it, like the ones in my weapon glitch videos.

I'm not certain if infinite climbing with the electrostaff is that notable, but it is a little tricky, so feel free to upload a guide of it if you like.

Thread: The Site
Ohio, USAEiim5 years ago

Hello, I'm setting up https://www.speedrun.com/perry_widgets and was hoping the game type could be set as a webgame!

Seydie gefällt das.
Ohio, USAEiim5 years ago

A guide was recently posted by Gamex_64 purporting to skip the "drain opener". I have probably played hundreds of hours of this game and have never seen any drain opener, and the post is too vague to figure out what it means from context clues. If Gamex is seeing this, please add a screencapture or video to your guide to make it clear what you're talking about.

Ohio, USAEiim6 years ago

BTW, there's a discord with some resources and discussion: https://discord.gg/yE8Ssv5. I just found out about the EZScape competition, so I'll be making sure to get as much stuff as I can on there so people can give it their best shot.

Ohio, USAEiim6 years ago

@Jordiotto: jocks suck when you're starting out, but get better with practice. Since we're usually using Drake during the run for his, well, running, spraying some fire extinguisher (once you get it in I think 2-1 or 2-2) right before they get you works magic. Sometimes they'll slip before they grab you, sometimes they grab you but then slip faster than you could otherwise escape.

Also, escaping is way harder and slower with a mouse on emulator than a stylus on console, so if you're emulating really don't feel bad about them seeming tough!

Ohio, USAEiim6 years ago

Joshakazam segments in any% seem more consistent when the person you're doing it to (judge/sabateur/guy with the outfit) is looking at you (the other way around doesn't seem to help). It works about 80-90% for me, but they still seem to reject it for no reason on occasion.

Bonus Joshakazam trick: in game (not from the minigame menu), you can move the stylus from the start to just in the orange area, lift the stylus, and tap in the end. As long as you hit the end area, it succeeds 100% of the time (as in he pulls the rabbit, the judge may still be dumb and not accept it.)

Ohio, USAEiim6 years ago

I've got a route mapped out slightly better than ChainSwordCS's that I'm currently working on, I'll post it soon if they don't post theirs. I'd have to adapt it somewhat before posting though since it's a little encoded, so it'll be a bit.

ChainSwordCS gefällt das.
Ohio, USAEiim6 years ago

I was right about conveyor% - I have now confirmed that all levels are possible. See for strats.

Ohio, USAEiim6 years ago

Game rules should be clarified: when exactly timing starts and ends.

Additionally, I propose that timing switch to millisecond precision (in edit game). I've had two runs about a half-second apart already.

Ohio, USAEiim6 years ago

I may be wrong about conveyor% - not all levels are possible. Maybe something like min springs, though. Not sure. For one-item%, the only level I haven't be able to verify works is 10, so maybe min items and we have subcategories? (like https://www.speedrun.com/smoce#Any_Minimum_Captures)

Ohio, USAEiim6 years ago

I believe all levels are possible conveyor% and one-item%. Could we add these as categories?

Ohio, USAEiim8 years ago

Build Battle now has its own lobby, but there is no level for it here.

Thread: Yellow
Ohio, USAEiim8 years ago

Thank you, I have not remembered to be get on the website for some time. I am glad to see the community grow.

Eiim Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
2 months ago
Läufe
37
Gespielte Spiele
Agent P: Rebel Spy
Agent P: Rebel Spy
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
12
Läufe
Perry Widgets
Perry Widgets
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
11
Läufe
Drake and Josh: Talent Showdown
Drake and Josh: Talent Showdown
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
4
Läufe
Hypixel Server Parkour
Hypixel Server Parkour
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Present Bounce
Present Bounce
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
2
Läufe
Yellow
Yellow
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Google Santa Tracker
Google Santa Tracker
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Data Wing
Data Wing
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Moderierte Spiele
Yellow
Yellow
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
36
Aktionen
Perry Widgets
Perry Widgets
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
26
Aktionen
Agent P: Rebel Spy
Agent P: Rebel Spy
Letzte Aktion 2 months ago
21
Aktionen