Kommentare
United KingdomEasley188 months ago

If you were to submit a run to either this forum on in discord, we could create the board as enough interest is there then :)

United KingdomEasley181 year ago

Well at present the only ones running it are on pc, so we will see! However it is something that we as a mods will 100% consider.

United KingdomEasley181 year ago

As a small fyi, if we do get enough interest in this run, we will potentially make a category for it

United KingdomEasley182 years ago

Hey,

So I don't want to upset anyone by saying this however I feel that the run personally would not be valid. If that speed glitch saved 3minutes for example, that is time that would almost never be equalled through conventional means. Leaving an unattainable, unreachable WR.

Please do not get me wrong. ElRuinel is a FANTASTIC runner and I feel is fully capable of repeating such a run, but I do personally feel that the run would become invalid due to an unintentional glitch.

NMS is after all a no major glitch category and this by all accounts is a major glitch. What is to stop all runners leaving their pc on for 8 hours with the game open purely to get this glitch in future runs? What happens to all of the "unglitched" runs already posted?

I strongly feel that adding this into the rules would be necessary.

I am sorry to ElRuinel that this is my thoughts however I feel honesty to be necessary here. I would be incredibly curious of the time if the speed glitch had not occurred.

With all of this being said, if the run becomes allowed, I accept this and congratulate ElRuinel - if not, I just hope this doesn't stop them trying to repeat such a run.

-Easley

United KingdomEasley183 years ago

I'll upload my run for this tomorrow too. Very fun category if we can get a board for it

United KingdomEasley183 years ago

I will get my vod put up for this too, we could have a good board for this too! fun category

United KingdomEasley183 years ago

I am using the same version as Grim and I believe is the most up to date.

  • Time without loads: 3:58:07
  • Time with loads: 4:07:47
  • Date of run: 2023-5-28
  • Turbo/Autoclicker: Autoclicker

grimsalad, Khaegar und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Easley18 Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
64
Gespielte Spiele
Slay the Spire 2
Slay the Spire 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 months ago
18
Läufe
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy IX
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
13
Läufe
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VIII
Letzter Durchlauf 23 days ago
13
Läufe
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X
Letzter Durchlauf 9 months ago
10
Läufe
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
6
Läufe
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy II
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy IV
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy III
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy IX
Letzter Besuch today
134
Besuche
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VIII
Letzter Besuch 20 days ago
26
Besuche
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy IV
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
15
Besuche
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X
Letzter Besuch 13 days ago
70
Besuche
Final Fantasy
Final Fantasy
Letzter Besuch 12 days ago
22
Besuche
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Letzter Besuch today
8
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy IX
Letzte Aktion 1 day ago
54
Aktionen