Kommentare
New Hampshire, USADxipNinja4 years ago

Update: I did it with a small avatar as well and uploaded video of it on house with tall avatar!

New Hampshire, USADxipNinja4 years ago

Hear me out, I just found out that with my super tall avatar I can jump and flick side to side backwards and go through any wall in the game. I am not too consistent with the glitch and I don't know if it works with small avatars. I will post a video showing it in house and I first found it on the school map by accident.

New Hampshire, USADxipNinja4 years ago

Im wondering if you could get to 2nd part of plant using out of bounds glitch

Unbekannt
New Hampshire, USADxipNinja4 years ago

Goodbye everybody I know it is late but I wanted to let you know I will not speedrun anymore I am taking time from games so I can spend time with family and will mainly focus on game development as that is where I am most comfortable in at the moment! It was fun but I can clearly tell I’m not like I used to be and I no longer have the same ambition to get on and do things in fact I haven’t done a run in a while so goodbye thanks for everything! :)

New Hampshire, USADxipNinja5 years ago

I found a weird glitch in that room with tables that papa pizza chases you in. Basically if you get to the vent the same time he kills you the game softlocks.

Thread: Rickey Rat
New Hampshire, USADxipNinja5 years ago

I don’t think so

Thread: Rickey Rat
New Hampshire, USADxipNinja5 years ago

Then they shouldn’t have the category

sWinTuZ gefällt das.
Thread: Rickey Rat
New Hampshire, USADxipNinja5 years ago

How do you get your twitch stream on the Streams Board

sWinTuZ gefällt das.
Thread: Rickey Rat
New Hampshire, USADxipNinja5 years ago

Will you guys add Chapter 2 to this website yes, no, and/or your working on it?

DxipNinja Informationen
I suck at speedruns lol
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
15
Gespielte Spiele
Rickey Rat
Rickey Rat
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
5
Läufe
ROBLOX: Escape Papa Pizza's Pizzeria
ROBLOX: Escape Papa Pizza's Pizzeria
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
4
Läufe
get a snack at 4 am Category Extensions
get a snack at 4 am Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Riddle School
Riddle School
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
ROBLOX: Adopt Me!
ROBLOX: Adopt Me!
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
2
Läufe
Slither.io
Slither.io
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Fourth of July 2019
Fourth of July 2019
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Celebrating The Late We:wa
Celebrating The Late We:wa
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Rickey Rat
Rickey Rat
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
673
Besuche