Kommentare
Berkshire, EnglandDwainiumB8 years ago

Hey, now that I think about it, how would I go about implementing ILs? SInce the game does not include an in game timer.

I think the best way would be to start the timer when Mr. Incredible or Frozone start moving and stop it when you see the results screen. Also I believe that you could have everything upgraded (optional) to ensure you go through the levels as quickly as possible. What do you think?

DwainiumB Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
5 months ago
Läufe
36
Gespielte Spiele
The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer
The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
24
Läufe
MotorStorm: Apocalypse
MotorStorm: Apocalypse
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
4
Läufe
The Incredibles Save The Day
The Incredibles Save The Day
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
3
Läufe
Dead by Daylight
Dead by Daylight
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
3
Läufe
Piano Tiles
Piano Tiles
Letzter Durchlauf 10 years ago
1
Lauf
Vex 3
Vex 3
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Def Jam Vendetta
Def Jam Vendetta
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
4
Besuche
The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer
The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
549
Besuche
The Incredibles
The Incredibles
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
126
Besuche
The Incredibles (GBA)
The Incredibles (GBA)
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
28
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer
The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer
Letzte Aktion 6 months ago
19
Aktionen