Kommentare
Tasmania, AustraliaDuncanParSky3 years ago

what in the

Lauf: Hanger 2
Tasmania, AustraliaDuncanParSky4 years ago

i remember being like 5 and my cousins played this level and i got scared

Lauf: Hanger
Tasmania, AustraliaDuncanParSky4 years ago

First it was a low battery warning from my laptop, then tonnes of lag, then a 5.40, then a 5.37, then finally a 5.13. Let's hope Ryddyx is still active.

Tasmania, AustraliaDuncanParSky5 years ago

oops, I was meant to post this in the minecraft forums! thanks anyway

Tasmania, AustraliaDuncanParSky5 years ago

My laptop is not the most amazing laptop ever and it sometimes struggles to run a screen recorder, livesplit and Minecraft at the same time, so what is the lowest framerate the mods will accept?

Tasmania, AustraliaDuncanParSky5 years ago

About a month ago I started speedrunning and I didn't know about livesplit so id just load the footage into Movie Maker and cut it until it was at the time of the run. Later I found out livesplit and I learnt how to use it. But when I started actually using it, I couldn't figure out how to have flash player and livesplit selected at the same time. And since the runs I do are almost down to the millisecond, I need precise timing. Thanks in advance.

DuncanParSky Informationen
fast game
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
20 days ago
Läufe
296
Gespielte Spiele
Oh yeah? Scone Scone Scone
Oh yeah? Scone Scone Scone
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
58
Läufe
Hanger 2
Hanger 2
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
47
Läufe
Hanger
Hanger
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
42
Läufe
Hanger 2: Endless Levelpack
Hanger 2: Endless Levelpack
Letzter Durchlauf 6 months ago
35
Läufe
Jelly Escape
Jelly Escape
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
32
Läufe
Super Guy World
Super Guy World
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
21
Läufe
Super Guy World 2
Super Guy World 2
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
13
Läufe
Minesweeper
Minesweeper
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
8
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Hanger
Hanger
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
933
Besuche
Hanger 2
Hanger 2
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
123
Besuche
Hanger 2: Endless Levelpack
Hanger 2: Endless Levelpack
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
182
Besuche
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
158
Besuche
Maze Speedrun
Maze Speedrun
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
90
Besuche
Super Mario Flash 2
Super Mario Flash 2
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
22
Besuche
Super Mario Flash
Super Mario Flash
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
25
Besuche
Hanna in a Choppa
Hanna in a Choppa
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
12
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Oh yeah? Scone Scone Scone
Oh yeah? Scone Scone Scone
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
64
Aktionen
Super Guy World
Super Guy World
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
53
Aktionen
Super Guy World 2
Super Guy World 2
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
15
Aktionen
Biscuit Bounce
Biscuit Bounce
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
7
Aktionen