Kommentare
United StatesDularian1 year ago

ookkk congrats ya thats wild

United StatesDularian1 year ago

I don't entirely agree on it not being fun, but okay no worries!

CrazyDoGaming gefällt das.
United StatesDularian1 year ago

Hi, with the new changes to the game are we going to see a category for the gauntlet clear? I think that would be an amazing category. I saw there is a gauntlet% but it doesn't look like its for the gauntlet mode itself. Correct me if I am wrong.

CrazyDoGaming gefällt das.
United StatesDularian1 year ago

Why is this verified for 475ms its a 145ms

WrongTypeOfHero gefällt das.
United StatesDularian1 year ago

Can we get a longsword category? I am practicing it and don't see one for it. I use All Weapons for npow

AndruwZ80 gefällt das.
United StatesDularian1 year ago

Thanks! for anyone trying to pass this, your wrists will need recovery! LOL

anguslazy gefällt das.
United StatesDularian1 year ago

Ultimately if this happens I have killed my run because I either have to go back to the main menu or the death screen overrides my win screen and then I lose.

United StatesDularian1 year ago

Sometimes in sword fight me and the opponent will trade and result in both our deaths. What happens if I get the win screen then the death screen? Is this a valid kill or is run dead?

Dularian Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
9 months ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Half Sword : Playtest
Half Sword : Playtest
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
3
Läufe