Kommentare
Colorado, USADshana3 years ago

There exists a variety of difficulties you can select after beating the game, in the options menu.

I did some quick testing and on the highest setting (Master) everything hits way harder, enemy AI is much more aggressive, and their hp pools are a lot bigger. Conversely on the easiest (Junior) everything is tuned much easier. Maneek for example dies in a single triple special attack.

I think it's clear that the game can be finished much faster on Junior than even on normal and I'm wondering if this should be another category. Obviously there isn't a ton of interest in this game at the moment so it may be a moot point.

Colorado, USADshana6 years ago

I kind of lean toward doing RTA with load removal if it's possible to get working @CursedToast . I think with how the IGT works in RE3 the run is going to do some things that are counter intuitive to a speedrun.

For example, slowly walking to the firetruck listening to a call with Carlos after Nemesis1 because you can get all the way to the ladder without moving the IGT while in RTA you would skip the dialogue to run at full speed. Also somewhat related the issue of pausing that I've seen come up in the RE2R forum wouldn't be an issue if we are timing by RTA. If the clock is still running in pause you can't abuse it.

I'm not entirely familiar with how the series has been timed as a whole in the past, so if IGT has been the go to for a long while now then it might not be worth the effort to rig up a load removal.

Colorado, USADshana8 years ago

I'm interested in helping to route out 100% if help is desired. I would love to see a Low% run done but I agree it seems like it would be a bit difficult to route and even more tiresome to execute. Would you need to avoid taking damage on bosses before you acquire bombs or is there another way to avoid the heal on the boss before Dytto?

Mikebloke und walkingeye gefällt das.
Colorado, USADshana8 years ago

Hey, just on the off chance anyone drops by here and happens to know: does dousing the torches in the spirit rooms behind the bosses and then fighting them again do anything? I wasn't able to find anything about it other than how to do it.

Dshana Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
1 day ago
Läufe
41
Gespielte Spiele
Castlevania (NES)
Castlevania (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
11
Läufe
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Ninja Gaiden (NES)
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
6
Läufe
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
6
Läufe
Böbl
Böbl
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
5
Läufe
Beyond Oasis
Beyond Oasis
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
4
Läufe
Super Castlevania IV
Super Castlevania IV
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Mega Man X Regenesis
Mega Man X Regenesis
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
1
Besuch
Dead Rising
Dead Rising
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
1
Besuch
Mina The Hollower
Mina The Hollower
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
1
Besuch
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Beyond Oasis
Beyond Oasis
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
250
Besuche
Legend of Oasis
Legend of Oasis
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
90
Besuche
Beauty & the Beast - Belle's Quest
Beauty & the Beast - Belle's Quest
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
59
Besuche
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
61
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Beauty & the Beast - Belle's Quest
Beauty & the Beast - Belle's Quest
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
5
Aktionen
Legend of Oasis
Legend of Oasis
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
2
Aktionen