Kommentare
Lauf: Glitcheon
GermanyDrahnoel1 year ago

getting better! I recommend playing on the downloaded version if you are on Windows. On there you can also use your other hand for glitch pulse and the error platform which i think makes it easier because you can use ep and jump without moving your finger (i use wasd for movement ctrl for gp and down arrow for ep). Also feel free to join the discord if you want, theres not a lot of speedrunners there but the community is still relatively active and there are some good strats on there :)

Lauf: Glitcheon
GermanyDrahnoel1 year ago

Really impressive for a blind run! I challenge you to get a sub 3 min :)

DRAGUN_exe gefällt das.
GermanyDrahnoel1 year ago

GG!

pi314, MD_speedrun, und speeeedy gefällt das.
GermanyDrahnoel1 year ago

congrats! I'll see if I have time to get it back :)

speeeedy gefällt das.
Drahnoel Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
9 months ago
Läufe
37
Gespielte Spiele
Appel (Scratch)
Appel (Scratch)
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
21
Läufe
Glitcheon
Glitcheon
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
8
Läufe
Bananaguy Classic
Bananaguy Classic
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
4
Läufe
Massive Multiplayer Platformer
Massive Multiplayer Platformer
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
3
Läufe
Bananaguy
Bananaguy
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Appel (Scratch)
Appel (Scratch)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
214
Besuche
Bananaguy Classic
Bananaguy Classic
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
38
Besuche
Glitcheon
Glitcheon
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
211
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Glitcheon
Glitcheon
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
13
Aktionen