Kommentare
United StatesDrFuzzman3 years ago

select + start

NerdTheBox gefällt das.
Thread: From Below
United StatesDrFuzzman3 years ago

NerdTheBox is a maxouter in NES Tetris, so I assumed there was a reason why they did level 9, so that's what I submitted. I do have runs for 18 and 19 ready to go. I haven't tried doing a 29 start, but I have hard time believing I can play efficiently enough at that speed to get a better time than I already have.

Thread: From Below
United StatesDrFuzzman3 years ago

For the 300k speedrun in particular, was this intended to open to any level? We should make this clear. In any case, we might benefit from creating additional categories for other level/point goals.

AriesFireTiger gefällt das.
DrFuzzman Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
3 years ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
From Below
From Below
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe