Kommentare
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

There's a Discord for Mario Party as a series, you can join it here: https://discord.gg/PjhsADH

NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

Right, the new characters released today! I'm curious to see how fast everyone will be.

Unbekannt
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

This is a game I want to run in the future, but due to other commitments, I won't be able to work on this until Q4 this year at earliest. I'll try my best to start running this as soon as I can.

NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

Alright, I'll check it out at some point down the line.

NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

And I'm #2, but for Worlds rather than levels. Whether you'll make both worlds and stages ILs or just the stages or just the world, any option is fine by me.

NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

Does Co-op actually change anything, or is it pretty much like Return to Dream Land?

NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

Anyone who's interested in running this game can join the discord: https://discord.gg/3KwHFwD

Thread: The Site
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

Hello, I would like to request being made a mod for Disney's Tarzan: Untamed. I have tried to contact the only mod and he has not responded on either Discord or here. I submitted a run on Dec 1st, and as of writing this, the current mod has not been online since Nov 25th, and unless I am mistaken, in which case I will apologize, there are no Super Mods for the Disney series.

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

Could you mod me? I submitted my run a couple days ago.

DoubleDubbel Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
5 days ago
Läufe
123
Gespielte Spiele
Good Job!
Good Job!
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
33
Läufe
Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue
Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
11
Läufe
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
10
Läufe
Trauma Center: Under the Knife
Trauma Center: Under the Knife
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
10
Läufe
Disney's Tarzan: Untamed
Disney's Tarzan: Untamed
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
9
Läufe
New Super Lucky's Tale
New Super Lucky's Tale
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
8
Läufe
Lost Kingdoms
Lost Kingdoms
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
7
Läufe
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
6
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
ULTRAPOOL
ULTRAPOOL
Letzter Besuch 5 days ago
1
Besuch
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Mario vs. Donkey Kong (2024)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
13
Besuche
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
16
Besuche
New Super Lucky's Tale
New Super Lucky's Tale
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
21
Besuche
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
172
Besuche
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky
18
Besuche
Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny
Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
25
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Mario Party 7
Mario Party 7
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
49
Aktionen
Unhack
Unhack
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
23
Aktionen
Disney's Tarzan: Untamed
Disney's Tarzan: Untamed
Letzte Aktion 5 years ago
21
Aktionen
The World Next Door
The World Next Door
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
13
Aktionen
Super Bust-A-Move: All Stars
Super Bust-A-Move: All Stars
Letzte Aktion 14 days ago
9
Aktionen