Kommentare
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

This thread is old af, but I definitely think an SM64DS Bingo is viable. There's enough differences to the original imo for it to have its own bingo. Stuff like Unlock All Characters, All DS exclusive levels, Get star as character, Get x amount of stars in stage as character, All Silver Stars, All Switch Stars, and plenty more I'm sure others can come up with, on top of what SM64 bingo goals can also be used for DS.

Thread: The Site
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

Sick timing, ain't it? My marathon gets approved and then the forums die. Man, I really do break everything I touch Kappa

Habreno, DeclanWS, und Wipeoutjack7 gefällt das.
Thread: The Site
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

Hello, here's my marathon request

Name: Autism Awareness Speed Event Dates: April 5-7, 2019 (As April is Autism Awareness Month) Type: Online Discord: https://discord.gg/tQQ6KWe Charity: Organization for Autism Research: https://researchautism.org/ Stream: https://twitch.tv/aase_marathon Mods: Just @DoubleDubbel for now, other mods TBA later

NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

@Francesco Why should the category be added first? If you do a run first, you can show that to the moderators and strengthen the incentive for them to add the category.

More importantly, a leaderboard is never mandatory to run a certain category.

NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

Do you actually have to turn the console off? Does the reset button on the Wii not work?

Thread: The Site
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

Ctrl+F5 did the trick, but it's a little dumb that that is necessary.

Thread: The Site
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

It's been a day since I posted my new pfp and it still hasn't changed on my profile yet. Normally it would've updated by now.

Thread: The Site
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

I would like to put in a moderation request for Super Bust-a-Move All-Stars, the current mod hasn't been online since March, and neither they nor the other Bust-a-Move series mod have responded to Tweets I sent them on June 29.

YUMmy_Bacon5 gefällt das.
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

I might run it once I get into this game

NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

Would it be an idea to make the Endings subcategories? I've done extensive routing, and not every ending can go through the same stages. Therefore, since all stages are different, different endings will mean different times. Naming the endings is simple: Name each after the letter of its last stage.

Thread: Celeste
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

In-Game Timer should be all that's mandatory. And a full video of the run. Have you checked "View Rules"? It might also be clarified there.

Unbekannt
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

We welcome anyone. Feel free to submit, and if you make the cut, congratulations!

P.S. I've only been a speedrunner since December, and got accepted for the BSG in early March.

NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

So I've taken a look at your WR and my current PB on Stage 15 (Control Deck) and NTSC might be slightly faster, but it's hard to tell. Could you also take a look to see if you can confirm/deny?

NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

@Tristan Do you happen to know if the PAL version is slower?

NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

FPS, probably. (PAL being 50 and NTSC being 60), as is usually the case with games on region-locked consoles.

Zemorin gefällt das.
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago
  1. Still way more than SM64 ILs.
  2. We're talking about ILs, not full-game categories.
  3. 242 Star is the game's 100% category.
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

There's barely any runs on those, though.

Thread: Iconoclasts
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

There's one thing I'd like some clarification for. Does time end on the button press or the visual cue of Robin landing her fist?

Thread: Iconoclasts
NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

I was wondering if someone could give me some clarification on this category. It states going out of bounds through Air Swimming is not allowed. Are there other ways to go OoB that are allowed?

NetherlandsDoubleDubbel8 years ago

I see a 100% category, but nothing has been defined for it yet. Is it just a placeholder for now?

DoubleDubbel Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
5 days ago
Läufe
123
Gespielte Spiele
Good Job!
Good Job!
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
33
Läufe
Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue
Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
11
Läufe
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
10
Läufe
Trauma Center: Under the Knife
Trauma Center: Under the Knife
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
10
Läufe
Disney's Tarzan: Untamed
Disney's Tarzan: Untamed
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
9
Läufe
New Super Lucky's Tale
New Super Lucky's Tale
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
8
Läufe
Lost Kingdoms
Lost Kingdoms
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
7
Läufe
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
6
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
ULTRAPOOL
ULTRAPOOL
Letzter Besuch 5 days ago
1
Besuch
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Mario vs. Donkey Kong (2024)
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
13
Besuche
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Super Mario Bros. Wonder
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
16
Besuche
New Super Lucky's Tale
New Super Lucky's Tale
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
21
Besuche
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
Letzter Besuch 7 months ago
172
Besuche
Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky
18
Besuche
Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny
Atelier Iris 2: The Azoth of Destiny
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
25
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Mario Party 7
Mario Party 7
Letzte Aktion 4 years ago
49
Aktionen
Unhack
Unhack
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
23
Aktionen
Disney's Tarzan: Untamed
Disney's Tarzan: Untamed
Letzte Aktion 5 years ago
21
Aktionen
The World Next Door
The World Next Door
Letzte Aktion 1 year ago
13
Aktionen
Super Bust-A-Move: All Stars
Super Bust-A-Move: All Stars
Letzte Aktion 14 days ago
9
Aktionen