Kommentare
FranceDouarph8 months ago

Hi guys !

Its seems that the list of levels is not updated, there was some changes not only in the order but some are gone and new are in. Need to try to beat some times and doing the solo all mission (nearly impossible I think but I want to try it) !

FranceDouarph9 months ago

Thank you guys and happy new year !! I'm coming with a new record and it's only the beginning <3

Littlestats gefällt das.
FranceDouarph9 months ago

This is my first attempt, I don't know how to submit this kind of run because that category didn't exist. So I put it there. I messed up a bit with Livesplit during the run but I'm sure I can beat that time with some work on paths. Thank you !

wartank45 und Perfy gefällt das.
Douarph Informationen
Beigetreten
9 months ago
Online
2 days ago
Läufe
3
Gespielte Spiele
Door Kickers 2 : Task Force North
Door Kickers 2 : Task Force North
Letzter Durchlauf 1 month ago
3
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Door Kickers 2 : Task Force North
Door Kickers 2 : Task Force North
Letzter Besuch 1 month ago
34
Besuche