Kommentare
Pennsylvania, USADnorr257 months ago

Definite yes on 2. For 1, I'd just add the somewhat obvious caveat that I wouldn't want the PC only fast meleeing at all (as it's much much more OP & Platform & KB&M specific so any controller users on PC are also unable to do it), but am okay with/rather indifferent to allowing the various cross platform cross input variants of fast meleeing as I find that makes much more sense for the sake of fairness. Lastly, I in the past & still enjoy the idea of having The Shadowed Throne Any%. While it’s a less popular option (for now), I find the runs quite interesting and fun to watch, and those whom I know run it frequently thoroughly enjoy it.

Randeazy gefällt das.
Dnorr25 Informationen
Beigetreten
7 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
19
Gespielte Spiele
Call of Duty: WWII Zombies
Call of Duty: WWII Zombies
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
19
Läufe