Kommentare
United StatesDivideByBob1 year ago

Nice one. You could totally take it if you optimize your movement a bit. I've been taking a break so you better hurry before Attack Couch gets sub 9 somehow.

Konniptions gefällt das.
United StatesDivideByBob1 year ago

I didn't consider that, I'll give it some tries. I do know it is possible to get a two stomp kill on the first two enemies in the level, but their movement patterns aren't totally consistent so I never implemented it into a run.

United StatesDivideByBob1 year ago

Just beat it with a 10.76 but not sure if I'm going to submit it. Thinking I can get it lower

United StatesDivideByBob1 year ago

Theoretically the run could go to sub 10 now. I was considering those extra kills you got but didn't have the patience to try them last night. I guess we discovered the bee trick independently from each other which is funny.

United StatesDivideByBob1 year ago

That second stomp kill after the tree climb isn't worth it as you put yourself too far off the path. if you wait to shoot the trip mine you can catch both those guys in it. As you can see from my record today we did basically the same stuff except those two things. I know sub 12 is possible. I might try some more runs myself but my shotgun accuracy is really bad so I'm not confident I have the patience to try all this again

DivideByBob Informationen
Beigetreten
1 year ago
Online
8 months ago
Läufe
12
Gespielte Spiele
I Am Your Beast
I Am Your Beast
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
12
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
I Am Your Beast
I Am Your Beast
Letzter Besuch 8 months ago
14
Besuche