Kommentare
Thread: Secret Santa
New South Wales, AustraliaDingleberryP3 years ago

Naughty list is going to have a new WR but its a complex glitch..

New South Wales, AustraliaDingleberryP4 years ago

Enter gas station and dont steal chips, come back to shop without gun, talk to your ex and you will get the step "Cope And Seath", then bring a gun to the gas station and either [1]: shoot the man and talk to your ex, or [2]: Shoot both

SneedPlays gefällt das.
Thread: Secret Santa
New South Wales, AustraliaDingleberryP4 years ago

i was gone for ages, but im back on it, time to optimise my runs!!

Unbekannt
New South Wales, AustraliaDingleberryP4 years ago

Man, Ima take your naughty list record away from you too

Unbekannt
New South Wales, AustraliaDingleberryP4 years ago

Although, I do have a run that is better than yours, I WILL SUBMIT WHEN I GET SUB 2:30, I will seek vengeance!! (good run btw)

Unbekannt
New South Wales, AustraliaDingleberryP4 years ago

Oops lemme fix, I am stupido

Unbekannt
New South Wales, AustraliaDingleberryP4 years ago

Pardon my poor language btw

New South Wales, AustraliaDingleberryP4 years ago

YESS!! New WR!!

Actual und yameii gefällt das.
DingleberryP Informationen
Secret Santa KING!!!
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
4 months ago
Läufe
8
Gespielte Spiele
Secret Santa
Secret Santa
Letzter Durchlauf 4 years ago
8
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Secret Santa
Secret Santa
Letzter Besuch 4 months ago
470
Besuche