Kommentare
Destroyer8372 years ago

I have added the scriptwelder discord as the discord for the DE games.

Destroyer8372 years ago

A few notes.

  1. Timing begins on the first click on DE on the screen after clicking New Game, not on clicking New Game. As such, timing begins at 0:35 of the broadcast.

  2. As is seen in the Goals section for 7 days any%, survival is the name of the game. 55% strength is the worst you can do in DE and live and the escape pod is the only way to live on DE3. For 75%, it is going for the single best ending in each game while 100% is all achievements.

  3. Nice job on being the first 7 days runner. Nice job for Mojojojo for getting second.

Destroyer8373 years ago

If you've already set it up, I don't see a problem with it.

Destroyer8373 years ago

Unfortunately, I can't find a vertical version of the first three games' cover art and I don't own the trilogy on steam, which is where I got the DE4 image. If you can find vertical versions, DM me them and I'll change it.

Destroyer8373 years ago

Hey, I changed the cover image. Hope you're satisfied with the change. I wasn't able to change the cover to accept the horizontal version, or at least I don't know how, so I replaced it with the vertical version.

Destroyer8373 years ago

The idea has merit. I'll consider it.

Destroyer8373 years ago

I don't know. Presumably they got kicked for not doing anything. I'm now the sole mod of the full series and there were 18 pending runs. Some were over a year old.

Destroyer8373 years ago

Not if I have anything to say about it.

Destroyer837 Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
12
Gespielte Spiele
Don't Escape 4
Don't Escape 4
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
7
Läufe
Don't Escape 2
Don't Escape 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Don't Escape
Don't Escape
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Don't Escape 3
Don't Escape 3
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Don't Escape
Don't Escape
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
69
Besuche
Don't Escape 4
Don't Escape 4
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
243
Besuche
Don't Escape 3
Don't Escape 3
Letzter Besuch 6 months ago
18
Besuche
Don't Escape 2
Don't Escape 2
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
28
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Don't Escape 4
Don't Escape 4
Letzte Aktion 7 months ago
36
Aktionen
Don't Escape 2
Don't Escape 2
Letzte Aktion 11 months ago
26
Aktionen
Don't Escape
Don't Escape
Letzte Aktion 9 months ago
9
Aktionen
Don't Escape 3
Don't Escape 3
Letzte Aktion 2 years ago
4
Aktionen