Kommentare
Thread: Moon Hunters
Maine, USADenten626 years ago

Just a quick question, what difficulty are runs done on? Its a speedrun so I assume easy?

Thread: Moon Hunters
Maine, USADenten626 years ago

Hi, so I'm a big fan of Moon Hunters and have thought about running it. However much like Cancel said in their initial post I was worried about the lets same "lameness" of skipping pretty much the whole game. My question is would it be viable to make a new category that required you to do the run and then take the constellation for that run and go defeat Ashur the Sun God, sort of like an extension of weapon%. This would make stats and abilities a little more necessary and help make the run feel more rewarding. I'm interested to hear what you guys think.

Denten62 Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
5 months ago
Läufe
1
Gespielte Spiele
Metro Exodus
Metro Exodus
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Moon Hunters
Moon Hunters
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
30
Besuche
Metro Exodus
Metro Exodus
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
124
Besuche
GreedFall
GreedFall
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
4
Besuche