Kommentare
Unbekannt
EnglandDeathBasket9 years ago

Really doubtful that I will actually go at this point and I won't have time in June/July to practise my game either so it will be best to replace my run in the schedule. Thanks.

EnglandDeathBasket9 years ago

As far as I know a USB/SD loader on the Wii will run the game the same as playing from a disc (it's using the same hardware emulation). However, there should be some difference in load times due to the data transfer being different or faster. I've not seen how or if this affects MGTT significantly as I have the NTSC-U disc and always use a region changer to play it normally. I can't say anything about how it would work on a Wii U though.

Unbekannt
EnglandDeathBasket11 years ago

Mass housing: Distance from the venue was totally fine, I didn't mind the walk at all. I did, however, have a lot of trouble getting any sleep in there due to things like people talking, loud snoring, playing music/games/films, leaving alarms turned on, etc. and this was a big issue for me because I don't sleep very well anyway. I know that some sound is unavoidable but I expected people to at least try to be as quiet as possible in an area that's meant for sleeping.

Stream room: It was nice to have the streams and practice all in the same area but the level of background noise for runners could have been a huge drawback to that. I wasn't that bothered by it myself but I don't know what the audio was like on stream either. One thing I really disliked was people eating (especially greasy and sticky foods) around the stream and practice areas.

Kitchen: Would have been nice to be able to use it but after the first day or so it was already dirty and some people said their food had gone missing so I stayed away.

Location: 10/10, everything I need is within walking distance, the area is nice, it's warm, and I loved being around the lake.

Everything else I'd want to say was probably mentioned before so I'll just leave it at this. Thanks for putting on the event, it was a fun week.

Alko gefällt das.
Unbekannt
EnglandDeathBasket11 years ago

Hello, I'd like to have 1080 Snowboarding cut from the marathon if possible. While I would have liked to do the run, it doesn't look like I will have a lot of time for practice due to stuff going on at the moment. Considering this, I'd rather focus my effort on only one game in the time I'll have so that I can play to a good standard. Thanks for understanding.

DeathBasket Informationen
Beigetreten
11 years ago
Online
5 years ago
Läufe
50
Gespielte Spiele
Mario Golf
Mario Golf
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
16
Läufe
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
Letzter Durchlauf 6 years ago
13
Läufe
Mario Golf: Super Rush
Mario Golf: Super Rush
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
7
Läufe
Alien: Isolation
Alien: Isolation
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
4
Läufe
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
2
Läufe
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
2
Läufe
Peggle Deluxe
Peggle Deluxe
Letzter Durchlauf 11 years ago
2
Läufe
Mario Golf: World Tour
Mario Golf: World Tour
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe