Kommentare
NetherlandsDawarfmaster6 months ago

Was already ideating the frogs% with others, for that to work we first have to come to an agreement on how exactly we want to time the game. Initially it would have to be manual but that's messy but maybe we can setup a hook for livesplit at some point. The game is in godot I might look into how difficult that is to do on the side.

Cheesepuff44 gefällt das.
NetherlandsDawarfmaster6 months ago

Hey there! I saw the tech in one of your videos, running very quickly after hitting max power to get back fast, thanks for sharing! Indeed a discord could be a good place to talk, though I personally I don't think I can find the time to manage it, if you want you can set it up and I can add it to the speedrunning page

NetherlandsDawarfmaster6 months ago

Crazy to already see a run this fast! Sub 15 def looks possible

NetherlandsDawarfmaster1 year ago

i think it should be fine as well

Thread: Archeage
NetherlandsDawarfmaster2 years ago

I would like to see a category for trade runs from Rookborne Basin to Falcorth Plains (in Haranya)

Dawarfmaster Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
5 days ago
Läufe
24
Gespielte Spiele
Cirno! Lifts a Boulder
Cirno! Lifts a Boulder
Letzter Durchlauf 5 months ago
18
Läufe
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle - Category Extensions
4
Läufe
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Gawr Gura: Quest for Bread
Gawr Gura: Quest for Bread
Letzter Besuch 14 days ago
5
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Cirno! Lifts a Boulder
Cirno! Lifts a Boulder
Letzte Aktion 1 month ago
56
Aktionen