Kommentare
Thread: Daggerhood
Chicago, IL, USADavyRoss3 years ago

I believe that CPU switch's time of 29:56 was truly ahead of its time, and no matter how few or many people run this game in the future, will remain very impressive to me. Although it is deathless w/ some very solid strats, I do believe that a sub 29 minute run is doable, and will put all my might in the coming weeks to achieve that goal. I really do think the end goal of this category would be a sub 28 however. I think a time of 27:xx would truly have to be a exceptionally perfect run, with almost no visible mistakes, and use riskier strats. Whatever the future of this game holds, I will start doing my part to help propel this game forward :)

Thread: Daggerhood
Chicago, IL, USADavyRoss3 years ago

I definitely think sub 4:25 should be feasible for sure tho

Thread: Daggerhood
Chicago, IL, USADavyRoss3 years ago

I think everything done perfectly, you could probably approach the 4 minute barrier... Id have to actually try another run tho, im much more unfamiliar with mobile.

Chicago, IL, USADavyRoss3 years ago

Yeah, probably gonna focus on the console version of the game, but just wanted to help show what strategies are possible on mobile. Also the 1-20 clip definitely isn't faster then the intended route done properly, but it is safer if you don't wanna die.

Chicago, IL, USADavyRoss3 years ago

Nice Run! Got retimed to 5:31. Also try to show footage of selecting from world map for future runs, but besides that very nice :)

Thread: Daggerhood
Chicago, IL, USADavyRoss5 years ago

Im so down to make a return, but im in uni nowadays and only have a pc, no xbox :( . If this game ever comes to PC, or I get my xbox back, I'll make a return.

Chicago, IL, USADavyRoss7 years ago

Just use the twitch app to stream on ps4, unlimited time :)

Thread: Watch_Dogs
Chicago, IL, USADavyRoss7 years ago

I'm honestly confused, is Spider tank (Any level) starting spider tank on a fresh file w/o any progress and Spider tank (Max level) with all skill tree upgrades and Max level?

Thread: Daggerhood
Chicago, IL, USADavyRoss7 years ago

Yeah I would be super interested in an All Fairies or All Treasure category or whatever else category we could think of down the line :)

Thread: Celeste
Chicago, IL, USADavyRoss7 years ago

Yeah, I guess it doesn't really matter where categories are placed, just wanted to put my thoughts out there

OddBod und yote gefällt das.
Thread: Celeste
Chicago, IL, USADavyRoss7 years ago

Hello I'm Corkster, I know i'm just a pleb in the Celeste community, but I personally believe that Bny% should be in the miscellaneous category of Celeste. My reasoning behind this is due to the fact that ,at least in my mind, the category extensions are for Celeste categories altering the game with assist mode, or just straight up funny memes (True pure any%). I personally believe that Bny% doesn't fit into either of these categories.and when I watch other people play it, they treat it like a main category run, cause that's what it feels like. Anyways, just wanted to share my thoughts on the matter, I humbly apologize for disrupting this thread.

Chaikitty, Thorgaran und 9 Andere gefällt das.
DavyRoss Informationen
Beigetreten
8 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
95
Gespielte Spiele
Daggerhood
Daggerhood
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
65
Läufe
Celeste
Celeste
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
16
Läufe
Mother 3
Mother 3
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Minecraft: Legacy Console Edition
Minecraft: Legacy Console Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
3
Läufe
Banjo-Kazooie
Banjo-Kazooie
Letzter Durchlauf 2 years ago
3
Läufe
Celeste Category Extensions
Celeste Category Extensions
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
3
Läufe
Refunct
Refunct
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Shalnor Legends: Sacred Lands
Shalnor Legends: Sacred Lands
Letzter Durchlauf 7 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Daggerhood
Daggerhood
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
81
Besuche
Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown
Prince of Persia: The Lost Crown
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
4
Besuche
Diddy Kong Racing
Diddy Kong Racing
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
160
Besuche
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
138
Besuche
Celeste
Celeste
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
628
Besuche
Mother 3
Mother 3
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
842
Besuche
Refunct
Refunct
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
6
Besuche
Minecraft: Legacy Console Edition
Minecraft: Legacy Console Edition
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
574
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Daggerhood
Daggerhood
Letzte Aktion 3 years ago
74
Aktionen
Shalnor Legends: Sacred Lands
Shalnor Legends: Sacred Lands
Letzte Aktion 6 years ago
3
Aktionen