Kommentare
GermanyDarkarachno6 months ago

Hello Everybody,

I just wanted to let you know, i still worked on it and right now i would love some feedback! i changed some strageties. for example the cleyra attack changed, the Taharka battle changed for AP route and such. so if someone plays the route, let me know and tell me about stuff that is unclear

GermanyDarkarachno9 months ago

Still working on it, but very much pleased with the route. switched to CSR for now and got a 7:13:13 PB

I will try more and the next goal is a sub 7

GermanyDarkarachno1 year ago

Okay, done some work on it. still not done on Disc 4 Equipment but if you get all the planned AP Freya and Steiner, which is easily possible. Freya and Steiner have all needed Abilities for the last stretch

nicolon1 gefällt das.
GermanyDarkarachno1 year ago

I will work on refining the AP route in the next weeks.

i noticed some glaring flaws in Freyas AP route and i will try to polish up Steiners and Zidanes as well

greasyjarvi gefällt das.
GermanyDarkarachno1 year ago

I do hope other runners pick it up!

GermanyDarkarachno1 year ago

i noticed some flaws in strategies and equipment during the run, so it has even more potential!

GermanyDarkarachno1 year ago

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rY6Anmx_tUL1rOPvZsbViN3DqakBaffX0gaU0EPFzjk/edit?tab=t.0

Here is my Route through the game. i will play through it tomorrow, 26 of April 2025, on my stream if you wish to see it in action

nicolon1 gefällt das.
GermanyDarkarachno1 year ago

I do not learn auto life with character. If the ability is needed the char slaps on the ring.

And yes, it would work on PSX, all strategies work in it.

GermanyDarkarachno1 year ago

Like SirRetro91 says, the only thing i get from the auction is Dark Matter to Deal with the Shell Dragon.

But i cannot recommend a PSX Run, my route very much expects alot of Resets and the Shell Dragon is 1 point of concern, where you try to prepare but if it doesn't want you win, it stops you.

GermanyDarkarachno1 year ago

i just finished the notes to a degree that i am proud of. I will translate them and make them readable over the next week and finish it up with a Showcase Run.

I will Post them with the Run here once done

DTG1102 gefällt das.
GermanyDarkarachno1 year ago

Yeah, just enough to Scare them away

can slighty underdamage, but then just heal them up and try again. though crits are bad

GermanyDarkarachno1 year ago

I don't get any Madain Rings in my first Treno visit.

and the Set Up for Zidane is Mage Masher, Bandana, Bone Wrist, Mithril Vest and Germinas Boots. With the Ability Man Eater for extra Damage

I also have Freya with a Partisan, Mithril Helm, Thunder Gloves, Mithril Armor and Yellow Scarf. If both attack a Soldier, they should flee and the armour makes it so they atleast live 1 hit

GermanyDarkarachno1 year ago

Over the past few months i worked on a Level 1 any% route. It is still a work in progress as all the things speedrunning. This is my first completed run and once i am completely satisfied i will translate my notes to english and make it understandable for others than me (Gotta love those half meaningless blurbs in them that i understand and everyone else will just go ... huh??).

If you are interested please contact me. I'm more than happy to share about this.

SirRetro91, Ganordan und 2 Andere gefällt das.
Darkarachno Informationen
Beigetreten
3 years ago
Online
today
Läufe
2
Gespielte Spiele
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy IX
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Digimon World
Digimon World
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
6
Besuche
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Trigger
Letzter Besuch 10 months ago
9
Besuche
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy IX
Letzter Besuch today
131
Besuche