Kommentare
Michigan, USADankHill1 year ago

yes, i would describe the AIs as "pretty fkin stupid" also holy crap what a time jump!

hope I can make it up :P

Michigan, USADankHill1 year ago

great time, clean run im comin for ya :D

Michigan, USADankHill1 year ago

Maybe its a 12:01 cuz that intro was sloppy but whatevs

Michigan, USADankHill1 year ago

Just posted my first run for decap...Im comin for ya ;)

xuanki gefällt das.
Michigan, USADankHill1 year ago

Maybe its worth adding down the line if more players join in, but for now I think its kinda overkill

Michigan, USADankHill1 year ago

thanks for verifying, joe im really enjoying running this game just in Inferno there's plenty of corners to cut with the jumppack, I didn't get first codes, and I biffed quite a few key moments so im excited for the future

Michigan, USADankHill3 years ago
Dieser Kommentar wurde gelöscht
Michigan, USADankHill3 years ago

I wouldn't wanna do cata (yet) but I just started running this game, maybe I'll try some Waste speedruns soon :P

DankHill Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
15
Gespielte Spiele
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine II
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine II
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
11
Läufe
Jet Moto
Jet Moto
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
2
Läufe
Warhammer: Vermintide 2
Warhammer: Vermintide 2
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine II
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine II
Letzter Besuch 1 year ago
1
Besuch
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
10
Besuche
Jet Moto
Jet Moto
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
90
Besuche
MediEvil 2
MediEvil 2
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
15
Besuche
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
4
Besuche
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
8
Besuche
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Letzter Besuch 5 years ago
4
Besuche