Kommentare
Kent, EnglandDanduffers6 years ago

The cheeky rascal spawns his ninjas faster sometimes, don't he?

Kent, EnglandDanduffers6 years ago

A question to the runners who participated in game tournaments like GDQ.

Did they invite you? How do you get to do a run at the event?

Kent, EnglandDanduffers6 years ago

just hit a 13:21, I'm coming for your place, Cypherin.

Cypherin gefällt das.
Kent, EnglandDanduffers6 years ago

ive had the cops bullets do the same thing

Kent, EnglandDanduffers6 years ago

have you come across them on hard mode?

Kent, EnglandDanduffers6 years ago

I can save loads of time, I messed up a few times

Kent, EnglandDanduffers6 years ago

ive literally just done another run with the same time, mental.

Kent, EnglandDanduffers6 years ago

just done this on the ps4, it just doesn't feel right, what you lot think?

Kent, EnglandDanduffers6 years ago

it was actually your video I watched a few months ago that got me into speed running this game.

z_tox und Cypherin gefällt das.
Kent, EnglandDanduffers6 years ago

Oh wow, I watched your video on gdq, felt for you on the stage 3 boss.

this game is also special to me, my uncle had a Japanese mega drive years ago and one of the games was shadow dancer, the Japanese box art is next level.

Cypherin gefällt das.
Kent, EnglandDanduffers6 years ago

thank you, Sir. this means a lot.

Cypherin gefällt das.
Danduffers Informationen
Beigetreten
6 years ago
Online
4 years ago
Läufe
14
Gespielte Spiele
Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi
Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi
Letzter Durchlauf 5 years ago
14
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi
Shadow Dancer: The Secret of Shinobi
Letzter Besuch 4 years ago
510
Besuche