I was losing hope but finally dug one up. It's 4 disks instead of 5 and WHDLoad won't install it as it expects 5 disks but copying the disk contents to the hard drive works... although I had to grab the hero executable from 1.134 as this one had a Cracktro embedded which didn't like running from HDD.
My kids and I started watching OneShortEye's videos on Sierra speedruns. I've never speedrun before but they said it'd be fun to have our name (it's a portmanteau of our names) on a leader board somewhere.... so I spent ages finding and then getting 1.0 running so I could submit an (admittedly sloppy) Any% run on the Amiga with the hiden goseke skip. Interestingly, the sound is markedly different to the later versions - I believe it's directly from the Atart ST port, with later versions "ripping" the MT-32 samples. Anyway - submission incoming!
Australia