Kommentare
I should warn you I intend on banning turbo for the game
Lauf: Metal Slug
for fucks sake those are hard to make man...I thought I was clear since it was top 4 but sure I guess
Thread: Armed With Wings: Rearmed
been interested in speedrunning the game, seems weird to me that there is only NG+ categories for the full game
Lauf: Newbie Kaizo World
minor edit at the start because I recorded some resets that weren't supposed to appear
here's the full video file
Thread: Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure
would be useful, but I also don't know how to do it XD
Thread: Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure
Decided to add that to encourage runs on other difficulties, since that was untouched upon when any% was only the fastest and easiest option
main board is still gonna be the easy difficulty (and I'm gonna grind further on it), but other runners are more than welcome to try other difficulties
iGreatFox gefällt das.
Thread: Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure
1 bis 8 von insgesamt 8 angezeigt
Curitiba Informationen
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
112
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele
Moderierte Spiele

Santa Catarina, Brazil









