Kommentare
Arkansas, USACrusixblade9 years ago

Running it as admin worked. Thanks.

Arkansas, USACrusixblade9 years ago

Update, I tried it by replacing the next weapon and previous weapon buttons on my controller. It worked, but it still won't on keyboard.

Arkansas, USACrusixblade9 years ago

I got a hold of a copy of this game seeking to learn to run it, but I try to quick save to do the stamina restore thing and it won't work. I tried changing the buttons and switching them with others that I know work. Still nothing.

Arkansas, USACrusixblade9 years ago

Oh, that really helps. Thanks.

vichisuki gefällt das.
Arkansas, USACrusixblade9 years ago

I meant on the spearow manip, but yeah. I assume now it's just button pressing wrong.

Arkansas, USACrusixblade9 years ago

I've been at this for two hours and I had no idea the stuff done on the start screen was important at all. It'd really help if either the video linked in the document or the document itself would explain this.

Crusixblade Informationen
Beigetreten
10 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
21
Gespielte Spiele
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout: New Vegas
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
8
Läufe
Silent Hill 2 (PC)
Silent Hill 2 (PC)
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
2
Läufe
The Stanley Parable
The Stanley Parable
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
2
Läufe
Fallout 3
Fallout 3
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
2
Läufe
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
2
Läufe
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Letzter Durchlauf 8 years ago
1
Lauf
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Letzter Durchlauf 9 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
The Stanley Parable
The Stanley Parable
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
42
Besuche
Pokémon Red/Blue
Pokémon Red/Blue
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
56
Besuche
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout: New Vegas
Letzter Besuch 6 years ago
182
Besuche
Fallout 3
Fallout 3
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
16
Besuche
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 64
Letzter Besuch 3 years ago
50
Besuche
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Letzter Besuch 8 years ago
63
Besuche
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Letzter Besuch 9 years ago
10
Besuche
Silent Hill 2 (PC)
Silent Hill 2 (PC)
Letzter Besuch 7 years ago
60
Besuche