Kommentare
Lauf: Hive Minigames
partially because there were a lot good strats i didnt do, but honestly mostly because amane got a really good 42.750 LOL
Lauf: Hive Minigames
cubic function graph ahh setup, im convinced this is harder than the end shortcut because you have to do 2 perfect turns instead of just the original 1 turn setup
Lauf: Hive Minigames
yours was pretty much flawless, i lost time after the 2nd checkpoint but my run after the shortcut made up for it i think
Lauf: Hive Minigames
I think it's ping dependent to get it consistent, but I usually land on the front part of the pad, not too too front though
Can't promise you on that bro, but I haven't been playing mc so you're good for now. :)
MahiMahi715 gefällt das.
1 bis 13 von insgesamt 13 angezeigt
Cr1tsK1ng Informationen
rbuh brrhu bruh buh bhruh
Beigetreten
Online
Läufe
104
Gespielte Spiele
Beobachtete Spiele

Malaysia






