Kommentare
GermanyCornflakes2673 years ago

Is my run unverifiable, if you don't see the hotbar anywhere in the run? When using the eye zoom macro, most of the screen gets cut out temporarily, including the hotbar, and it's normal again when I press the eye zoom macro hotkey again. If it turns out to be unverifiable, how can I use this macro without half the screen getting cut out?

GermanyCornflakes2674 years ago

Oh, it's so simple. Thank you!

GermanyCornflakes2674 years ago

I've seen some runner's whose ninjabrain bot gave them ideal blind coords when they were at the fortress. How do I do that, is there a shortcut for it?

Cornflakes267 Informationen
Beigetreten
4 years ago
Online
1 year ago
Läufe
11
Gespielte Spiele
Minecraft: Java Edition
Minecraft: Java Edition
Letzter Durchlauf 1 year ago
9
Läufe
Pogworld
Pogworld
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
2
Läufe
Beobachtete Spiele
Minecraft: Java Edition
Minecraft: Java Edition
Letzter Besuch 2 years ago
430
Besuche