That will probably be the gameplan, yea. At least for me runs feel much easier to get through on Ultra so having separate categories would be best
You killed this challenge a long ass time ago and none of us realized it. Congrats homie
These are addicting to watch LOL, I might have to try a run or two of this myself. Great run and congrats on the sub 29!
Also letting it slide for now since this is the only run for the category but make sure that you enter every room at least once before moving on to the next zone. Thank you and sick run
Yea that's my b for not getting this verified earlier, sorry homie. Just post a new submission when you get one and if there were two runs waiting to be verified from you, the better one would show up regardless
I added the 100% category since you mentioned it, very good idea! :) Nice run
Great run!!! Hope to see more stuff from you in the future
This might very well be one of the most impressive things we've seen for this game. Good stuff homie, this is sick
Ok this is pretty funny and I'm gonna add it now
Sorry for not seeing this post earlier!
Hey dude! I did a little research, and it seems like Hovertime is probably your best bet. It does cost $2, but that shouldn't be too big of an investment. Let us know if it works out for you!

New York, USA



