Kommentare
St. Louis, MO, USACollectingRupees3 years ago

An incredible run, a real showcase of skill! Keep up the great work!

darkaozz gefällt das.
St. Louis, MO, USACollectingRupees3 years ago

I just realized this has been 1st place and it's incorrect. The time should be 0:36:510 not 0:36:051 putting him in second place to Ghyuhi's 0:36:380

St. Louis, MO, USACollectingRupees3 years ago

@CPZXIII I was interested in becoming a moderator to help you manage these leaderboards. I plan on running this game a lot more and I would love to help you.

CollectingRupees Informationen
Beigetreten
5 years ago
Online
3 months ago
Läufe
12
Gespielte Spiele
Downhill Domination
Downhill Domination
Letzter Durchlauf 4 months ago
11
Läufe
Magical Drop Pocket
Magical Drop Pocket
Letzter Durchlauf 3 years ago
1
Lauf
Beobachtete Spiele
Downhill Domination
Downhill Domination
Letzter Besuch 3 months ago
499
Besuche
Moderierte Spiele
Downhill Domination
Downhill Domination
Letzte Aktion 3 months ago
11
Aktionen